specially marked AXE holiday gift packs at Walmart locations

• Recon Helmet and Armor

has anybody gotten this

> 2750412629572836;1:
> specially marked AXE holiday gift packs at Walmart locations
>
> - Recon Helmet and Armor
> has anybody gotten this

I’ve seen them in my Walmart, it’s like a $25 bag of crap, one of those holiday bundles you get from relatives you hate. Luckily, I already unlocked Recon before my store got them.

No but that’s to much money for a req pack

does anybody have a pic of the
Halo 5 specially marked AXE holiday gift packs at Walmart locations

I peeked into my Christmas presents and I saw that my parents got it for me. But hey I’m not complaining, I love axe and I love halo even more

I actually got one for like $14. The cheaper ones come with less stuff, but I think the value is actually pretty good. As far as the req stuff goes, the cheaper one includes the same exact pack as well. If you don’t use axe, then I can’t really recommend either bag. It’s hardly worth it just for a req pack. but if you do get axe, I say it’s a pretty good deal with a req pack slapped in for some reason.

Nice find! Wish I liked Axe.

Do want one… Can I order it online? xD

Jajaja que -Yoink!-?

If you use AXE you’re probably just entering the second semester of your sophomore year of high school.

> 2533274816628272;10:
> If you use AXE you’re probably just entering the second semester of your sophomore year of high school.

At least they’re not stinking the place up like 99% of the kids I went to school with.

And making fun of people based on the products they use to groom themselves is the humor of a sophomore in high school.

> 2661949065475413;2:
> > 2750412629572836;1:
> > specially marked AXE holiday gift packs at Walmart locations
> >
> > - Recon Helmet and Armor
> > has anybody gotten this
>
>
> I’ve seen them in my Walmart, it’s like a $25 bag of crap, one of those holiday bundles you get from relatives you hate. Luckily, I already unlocked Recon before my store got them.

After Christmas every year they drop down to 2 or 3 dollars at my local Walmart so I’ll snag one after Christmas.

> 2533274873204041;11:
> > 2533274816628272;10:
> > If you use AXE you’re probably just entering the second semester of your sophomore year of high school.
>
>
> At least they’re not stinking the place up like 99% of the kids I went to school with.
>
> And making fun of people based on the products they use to groom themselves is the humor of a sophomore in high school.

I’ll concur with this statement, at least they are using something for personal hygiene; and it doesn’t matter the brand. I like axe myself as well.

The thread title got my attention to say the least. IF I ever got the halo 5 Axe bundle, I would get it for the Halo collector persona ; wouldn’t ever use the actual soap/deodorant/conditioner that came with it.

I’m more of an Old Spice guy myself. I’ll just have to roll the dice for the Recon.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

GTJPKFW9