Awwwwwwwww they ruined our fun.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Thats not how it works.

Ah sad day indeed they e"wraith"ed our thread lol. Very nice touch on the final comment tho.

To be fair, you guys probably jumped like ten ranks with that thread, it’s pretty close to boosting, just in a more innocent fashion.

Yeah no. Once a thread is lock, it’s locked and the topic at hand is dead. You don’t just go make another thread to continue where the old one left off.

> 2533274879828279;3:
> Ah sad day indeed they e"wraith"ed our thread lol. Very nice touch on the final comment tho.

Ha that was good. If ONI they didn’t Locke the other one

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274944778648;4:
> To be fair, you guys probably jumped like ten ranks with that thread, it’s pretty close to boosting, just in a more innocent fashion.

Actually no I still need like 100 posts

> 2533274944778648;4:
> To be fair, you guys probably jumped like ten ranks with that thread, it’s pretty close to boosting, just in a more innocent fashion.

Hmm, didn’t know that was an issue. The more you know.

> 2533274944778648;4:

That’s true, I could definitely see how something like that could be abused. Even as so simple as to post one word or letter in posts to build it up.

Well, we must have been violating something(not sure what), so doing it again might equate to a ban. I’d suggest not making another thread dedicated to this, as much fun as it was. Looks like it’s game over for us.

Well it was a good 4 hour run

> 2626429604138871;10:
> Well, we must have been violating something(not sure what), so doing it again might equate to a ban. I’d suggest not making another thread dedicated to this, as much fun as it was. Looks like it’s game over for us.

No we will live on forever we just need to find out how.

> 2533274879407634;6:
> > 2533274879828279;3:
> > Ah sad day indeed they e"wraith"ed our thread lol. Very nice touch on the final comment tho.
>
>
> Ha that was good. If ONI they didn’t Locke the other one

guess youre the new Chief of puns now

wooooo!

Gravity Ban Hammer

“REQ Confirmed”

-Yoink!-! I was hoping for a Legendary conclusion to that thread!!!

> 2533274879407634;7:
> > 2533274944778648;4:
> > To be fair, you guys probably jumped like ten ranks with that thread, it’s pretty close to boosting, just in a more innocent fashion.
>
>
> Actually no I still need like 100 posts

I agree. The most I saw anyone post was the OP, and he probably needs at least 200 or so more posts to rank up. Not sure why rank would be a big deal. It was just some innocent fun, to be honest. I didn’t care about my rank as I was posting, only that I was putting a year or two on my life by how much I was laughing.

> 2626429604138871;16:
> > 2533274879407634;7:
> > > 2533274944778648;4:
> > > To be fair, you guys probably jumped like ten ranks with that thread, it’s pretty close to boosting, just in a more innocent fashion.
> >
> >
> > Actually no I still need like 100 posts
>
>
> I agree. The most I saw anyone post was the OP, and he probably needs at least 200 or so more posts to rank up. Not sure why rank would be a big deal. It was just some innocent fun, to be honest. I didn’t care about my rank as I was posting, only that I was putting a year or two on my life by how much I was laughing.

See but they took the Keys and they Locke’d our Sanctuary of puns

Lock in 3…2…1…

> 2533274944778648;4:

I mean, so long as you’re not posting meaningless sentences or shamelessly double-posting, it’s not really boosting. Plus, 343 set the daily post limit for ranks anyways, so it’s not like there’s a way to break that limit.

If you’re taking the time to make a new pun every time you post, I’d say that’s plenty fair. We’ve all seen many a topic and post that had far less intelligent thought put into them. (“OMG GUYS I GOT BANNED 343 RUINED HALO!”)

> 2626429604138871;16:
> > 2533274879407634;7:
> > > 2533274944778648;4:
> > > To be fair, you guys probably jumped like ten ranks with that thread, it’s pretty close to boosting, just in a more innocent fashion.
> >
> >
> > Actually no I still need like 100 posts
>
>
> I agree. The most I saw anyone post was the OP, and he probably needs at least 200 or so more posts to rank up. Not sure why rank would be a big deal. It was just some innocent fun, to be honest. I didn’t care about my rank as I was posting, only that I was putting a year or two on my life by how much I was laughing.

I think the higher you rank the more privileges you get. I believe that is how you can become a Monitor, but I would have to double check.