Awful weapon tuning!

Hopefully 343 see this bc I wanted say that the weapon tuning is awful especially to the Assault Rifle. See most players use the Magnum from what I been recording which is stupid bc it should be a sidearm. Also there soooo many Percision weapons that easily out match the AR which is so unfair. It take too many rounds with the AR to make a kill. It need to be buff. The AR is my favorite weapon bc it’s suppose to Master Chiefs preferred weapon and bc not many people use it. This need to be fix bc this definitely sucks!!!
My other point is that on Rank Slayer there should NOT be any power weapons!!! Lower the rate of fire of the needler bc it’s sooo over power especially to those who WANT to use the AR…the boltshot is over powered as well and need to be nerfed.
The Maps are sooo lazy y’all can do better fix that too.
343 if y’all read this and don’t reply fine cool just don’t ruin halo infinite halo 4 was ehhhh wasn’t like the others before it and halo 5 introduced some cool things but over all disappointing. I know I’m just one person but if the next halo sucks I’m done with 343 industries Halo games.

> 2535450090892156;1:
> Hopefully 343 see this bc I wanted say that the weapon tuning is awful especially to the Assault Rifle. See most players use the Magnum from what I been recording which is stupid bc it should be a sidearm. Also there soooo many Percision weapons that easily out match the AR which is so unfair. It take too many rounds with the AR to make a kill. It need to be buff. The AR is my favorite weapon bc it’s suppose to Master Chiefs preferred weapon and bc not many people use it. This need to be fix bc this definitely sucks!!!

Weapon Tuning is horrible yes, not to the Assault Rifle though… to the Battle Rifle - take a look on YouTube and have a look at the pre-patched BR and today’s BR. The Assault Rifle isn’t meant to kill people across the map, it is for close quarters combat. Try and get better with the pistol, you may see an improvement in your gameplay, if the AR is all you use.

> 2535450090892156;1:
> My other point is that on Rank Slayer there should NOT be any power weapons!!! Lower the rate of fire of the needler bc it’s sooo over power especially to those who WANT to use the AR…the boltshot is over powered as well and need to be nerfed.

So I’m guessing that you don’t know what Slayer’s objective is: Control Power Weapons and Power-Ups and work together with your team to slay the enemies to 50 kills. It has been this way for about 15 or more years now - it would be pretty boring to play vanilla slayer (no power weapons), as it gives both teams an incentive: those 8 bullets in a Sniper Rifle could be 8 potential kills; as this gives an advantage to whichever team has it - both teams will fight for it hoping that if they do obtain it - they win the game.

Needlers have always been OP and the H5 boltshot is a massive improvement of H4’s which was basically a portable shotgun.

I seem to notice that your arguments target players who only use Assault Rifles, and while I understand that is how you like to play Halo, 343 can’t nerf all of the weapons in the game just so Assault Rifles are dominant and so you can abuse the game. Also, you don’t have to play ranked - there’s always social.

> 2535450090892156;1:
> The Maps are sooo lazy y’all can do better fix that too.

So Elongation and Warlock from Halo 2 was creative? If we take Plaza as an example, Plaza has multiple routes to flank enemies, plays great with Strongholds, and of course Slayer. Sniper can be used to keep control of the map as well as an Oversheild to boot. As well as an awesome map design.

Also, the game is like 3.5 years old - 343 are working on other things such as Infinite.

The AR literally has a headshot bonus so try aiming for the head more. With that being said, they’re done with weapon updates so what we have is what we’re stuck with.

The AR still performs OK. One thing that will help is burst fire it vs just holding down the trigger. Also as pointed out by Lukepowa aim for the head. Yeah the pistol is pretty dominate but that has always kinda been the way of Halo. There was always a main utility weapon to use, in HCE it was the pistol, in H2 and H3 the BR, heck maybe even Reach and H4 the BR or DMR. Halo has always been a about precision weapon shooting. To me one thing H5 nailed was the weapon balance. The AR is more useful now than it ever was. If any weapon needs to be tuned in H5 it’s the BR. The H5 BR is pretty much the worse IMO. It doesn’t have a good feel or sound . It’s like using a nail gun and not a awesome burst fired rifle.

I don’t have anything new to add, as I think the comments are pretty spot on.

However, this topic is somewhat timely for me as I was playing the Halo 3 (featured) playlist this weekend. Doing so reacquainted me to how bad the BR has become.

> 2533274843056602;5:
> I don’t have anything new to add, as I think the comments are pretty spot on.
>
> However, this topic is somewhat timely for me as I was playing the Halo 3 (featured) playlist this weekend. Doing so reacquainted me to how bad the BR has become.

Agreed I was trying to enjoy the playlist but the BR just feels so bad I don’t like it. BTB super fiesta is my arena playlist for now.

> 2533274843056602;5:
> I don’t have anything new to add, as I think the comments are pretty spot on.
>
> However, this topic is somewhat timely for me as I was playing the Halo 3 (featured) playlist this weekend. Doing so reacquainted me to how bad the BR has become.

This is the sole reason I stay away from the H3 playlist. I wanted to play it real bad, but then remembered what an awful time I had with it the last time I played it sometime last year.