Awesome promo skins!!!

So I aint a necessarily big fan of monster energy, when I drink it, it tends to give me a headache if too fast, NONETHELESS— a friend of mine who drinks it has been giving me the halo infinite codes, very generous, and I wanted to share what I got:
mA40 skin
pistol skin
2 “weapon emblems” (not sure what these might be)
Have any of you guys been collecting? Let me know what you got, I’m dying for that SMG skin!

> 2533275009103189;1:
> So I aint a necessarily big fan of monster energy, when I drink it, it tends to give me a headache if too fast, NONETHELESS— a friend of mine who drinks it has been giving me the halo infinite codes, very generous, and I wanted to share what I got:
> mA40 skin
> pistol skin
> 2 “weapon emblems” (not sure what these might be)
> Have any of you guys been collecting? Let me know what you got, I’m dying for that SMG skin!

I much prefer Monster Ultra over the Original flavour.
I think the skins are awesome.
As for the Weapon Emblems I imagine they’re similar to Weapon Charms or just Emblems you can out on a weapon.

I’ve redeemed about 80 codes so far. My friends at work on’t play Halo so they’ve been giving me their codes haha.

We don’t even know if the SMG is in the game yet.

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen an SMG skin out there, there’s 4 to get: the AR, pistol, BR and SMG.

me too! My friend gives me codes all the time haha

> 2533275009103189;4:
> I’m pretty sure I’ve seen an SMG skin out there, there’s 4 to get: the AR, pistol, BR and SMG.

From what we’ve seen, the skins are on the AR, BR, pistol and commando rifle.

> 2533275009103189;4:
> I’m pretty sure I’ve seen an SMG skin out there, there’s 4 to get: the AR, pistol, BR and SMG.

There isn’t an SMG skin - it’s for the Commando Assault Rifle. Acts like a medium for the BR & AR.

There’ll be SMG skins for sure but not within the current Monster Energy Promotion

I mean I would love a skin that is like a blanket canvas… So I could paint on it… Yeah know… Add like… color

> 2535469888311475;6:
> > 2533275009103189;4:
> > I’m pretty sure I’ve seen an SMG skin out there, there’s 4 to get: the AR, pistol, BR and SMG.
>
> From what we’ve seen, the skins are on the AR, BR, pistol and commando rifle.

I think I got mixed up with the Commando my bad

I’ve been trying every day but all I get is free copies of Halo 5 and a bunch of double XP. GIMME THE DARN SKINS 343 :stuck_out_tongue:

Honestly havent seen a skin I want yet. I may try to get the Gamestop coating, but other than that, none are interesting.

To my knowledge, there is no SMG skin yet, not sure if it’s even been confirmed to be in the game yet… Would love to see more coating sets that give you a consistent style for all the weapons. Of course, promos can’t tell us every weapon that’s going to be in the game. Anyway, I’m sure 343 will add something like this through microtransactions.

For the Monster promo, I live in the US (Texas), so it’s unlikely I’ll be able to get the Adrenal MA40 or MK50 weapon skins without outside help. I hate all the hoops Monster is making me jump through, for seemingly no reason.

In Canada, text a number once a day for 8 days. In EMEA, buy 8+ promo cans. In the US, get snapchat, buy cans from 2 participating grocery stores (MK50 only in Michigan, i think), and you’ll still be missing the MA40.

I’m working on funding an EMEA friend’s energy drink addiction, just to scalp the tab codes. To my knowledge, i cannot buy EMEA-specific cans on Amazon or Walmart, so it is what it is. Very smart for Monster to do it this way, forcing the US to work on it’s foreign relations…

> 2533275009103189;1:
> So I aint a necessarily big fan of monster energy, when I drink it, it tends to give me a headache if too fast, NONETHELESS— a friend of mine who drinks it has been giving me the halo infinite codes, very generous, and I wanted to share what I got:
> mA40 skin
> pistol skin
> 2 “weapon emblems” (not sure what these might be)
> Have any of you guys been collecting? Let me know what you got, I’m dying for that SMG skin!

How did you get the skins and stuff? I’ve only seen 2XP when I redeem

I wonder if microsoft will partner with pepsi again. I want to slam some dewskis while I kick covvie -Yoink-

I never thought I’d see a thread of people celebrating the downfall of Halo. I honestly can’t tell if you guys are serious or just trolling.

> 2533274917301945;12:
> To my knowledge, there is no SMG skin yet, not sure if it’s even been confirmed to be in the game yet… Would love to see more coating sets that give you a consistent style for all the weapons. Of course, promos can’t tell us every weapon that’s going to be in the game. Anyway, I’m sure 343 will add something like this through microtransactions.
>
> For the Monster promo, I live in the US (Texas), so it’s unlikely I’ll be able to get the Adrenal MA40 or MK50 weapon skins without outside help. I hate all the hoops Monster is making me jump through, for seemingly no reason.
>
> In Canada, text a number once a day for 8 days. In EMEA, buy 8+ promo cans. In the US, get snapchat, buy cans from 2 participating grocery stores (MK50 only in Michigan, i think), and you’ll still be missing the MA40.
>
> I’m working on funding an EMEA friend’s energy drink addiction, just to scalp the tab codes. To my knowledge, i cannot buy EMEA-specific cans on Amazon or Walmart, so it is what it is. Very smart for Monster to do it this way, forcing the US to work on it’s foreign relations…

I’m in the UK so idk what it’s like over in America. However yes I did get mixed up with the new Commando Rifle lol oops

> 2533274903814187;15:
> I never thought I’d see a thread of people celebrating the downfall of Halo. I honestly can’t tell if you guys are serious or just trolling.

?? Wow, I like the fact that there’s a nice promotional skin and I’m apparently “celebrating the downfall of halo” check this buddy: halo fell a long time ago when 343 didn’t listen to fans and instead got a bunch of people that didn’t like halo or never played it before to develop a halo game, adding micro transactions FAR WORSE than anything we will see in Halo Infinite. If anything Halo 5 was the downfall of the franchise.

> 2535463864695680;14:
> I wonder if microsoft will partner with pepsi again. I want to slam some dewskis while I kick covvie -Yoink-

That would be super funny in my opinion lmao

> 2533274921821201;13:
> > 2533275009103189;1:
> > So I aint a necessarily big fan of monster energy, when I drink it, it tends to give me a headache if too fast, NONETHELESS— a friend of mine who drinks it has been giving me the halo infinite codes, very generous, and I wanted to share what I got:
> > mA40 skin
> > pistol skin
> > 2 “weapon emblems” (not sure what these might be)
> > Have any of you guys been collecting? Let me know what you got, I’m dying for that SMG skin!
>
> How did you get the skins and stuff? I’ve only seen 2XP when I redeem

It’s kinda a faff to do, in my opinion. You have to go to monster halo promotion.com to redeem them sign in with your Microsoft account to get them. Super weird. Website was hard to find too