Awesome Menu Glitch

This menu glitch happened after a game of doubles, don’t know if anyone has seen this before but it was awesome.

I dont think I can link yet so there.

I experienced something similar actually, but this was after a custom game.

pretty trippy fam

I love the audio glitch that plays a sound from the previous match on a loop. For instance, an Elite grunting over and over and over without any other audio like menu music. I haven’t captured it, but it’s super amusing after the first few loops. Never had a glitch like yours happen yet though.

I remember someone forcing this and making a cinematic of the map Plaza play in the background. I haven’t seen it where the menu interacts with it though.

> 2533274888753908;5:
> I remember someone forcing this and making a cinematic of the map Plaza play in the background. I haven’t seen it where the menu interacts with it though.

I believe I could move it around because I had just died in the game and was spectating my teammate. So moving the menu moved the camera. My buddy in the clip had it happen but he was first person.

> 2535473162201315;6:
> > 2533274888753908;5:
> > I remember someone forcing this and making a cinematic of the map Plaza play in the background. I haven’t seen it where the menu interacts with it though.
>
> I believe I could move it around because I had just died in the game and was spectating my teammate. So moving the menu moved the camera. My buddy in the clip had it happen but he was first person.

interesting. I wonder how this arose…

> 2533274888753908;7:
> > 2535473162201315;6:
> > > 2533274888753908;5:
> > > I remember someone forcing this and making a cinematic of the map Plaza play in the background. I haven’t seen it where the menu interacts with it though.
> >
> > I believe I could move it around because I had just died in the game and was spectating my teammate. So moving the menu moved the camera. My buddy in the clip had it happen but he was first person.
>
> interesting. I wonder how this arose…

I think this one happened from a server error, servers were wacky earlier

You know how the spartan model after a match has the lighting of the map you were on? I think that this is why, the last frame or something of the map is still in the background, and that is why your spartan model has the lighting. Then the game showed that last game instead of the menus. That is my theory