Awesome Idea for halo 4 ending

The Librarian should put cortana into a human body and chief and cortana should get married. Good Idea right?

take out the “Chief and Cortana” get married part, and maybe it could work. But then what use would Cortana be? She is the A.I. who hacks into doors and computers.

> take out the “Chief and Cortana” get married part, and maybe it could work. But then what use would Cortana be? She is the A.I. who hacks into doors and computers.

umm she could get married to chief. Chief would get to score…

swing and a miss

But chief got another girl pregnant and Cortana stabbed him 7 times. The other girl went insane, severed his head, and eloped on a yacht with it.

Nah, I rather have Chiefs conciousness to be transformed into an AI, that way they could be together for eternity, although they would go mad after 7 years :stuck_out_tongue:

> But chief got another girl pregnant and Cortana stabbed him 7 times. The other girl went insane, severed his head, and eloped on a yacht with it.

???

> > take out the “Chief and Cortana” get married part, and maybe it could work. But then what use would Cortana be? She is the A.I. who hacks into doors and computers.
>
> umm she could get married to chief. Chief would get to score…

im not saying it wouldnt be possible for them to get married. I think it would be dumb though, a SPARTAN’s duties come first. And Chief’s duty is to protect Humanity and fight till the day he dies.

> > > take out the “Chief and Cortana” get married part, and maybe it could work. But then what use would Cortana be? She is the A.I. who hacks into doors and computers.
> >
> > umm she could get married to chief. Chief would get to score…
>
> im not saying it wouldnt be possible for them to get married. I think it would be dumb though, a SPARTAN’s duties come first. And Chief’s duty is to protect Humanity and fight till the day he dies.

We got spartan 4s. Chief is almost 50 now he needs a retirement

This is quiet possibly the most useless dumb thread to pop up today…even this month maybe.

> > But chief got another girl pregnant and Cortana stabbed him 7 times. The other girl went insane, severed his head, and eloped on a yacht with it.
>
> ???

These things happen.

> > > > take out the “Chief and Cortana” get married part, and maybe it could work. But then what use would Cortana be? She is the A.I. who hacks into doors and computers.
> > >
> > > umm she could get married to chief. Chief would get to score…
> >
> > im not saying it wouldnt be possible for them to get married. I think it would be dumb though, a SPARTAN’s duties come first. And Chief’s duty is to protect Humanity and fight till the day he dies.
>
> We got spartan 4s. Chief is almost 50 now he needs a retirement

yes but about 10 of those years are in a sense, non-existent, as his aging was halted in cryo chambers. and Spartans are ment for a life time of combat, you cant retire, only die. and not even that, because

> Spartans never die, they are just missing in action

> > > > > take out the “Chief and Cortana” get married part, and maybe it could work. But then what use would Cortana be? She is the A.I. who hacks into doors and computers.
> > > >
> > > > umm she could get married to chief. Chief would get to score…
> > >
> > > im not saying it wouldnt be possible for them to get married. I think it would be dumb though, a SPARTAN’s duties come first. And Chief’s duty is to protect Humanity and fight till the day he dies.
> >
> > We got spartan 4s. Chief is almost 50 now he needs a retirement
>
> yes but about 10 of those years are in a sense, non-existent, as his aging was halted in cryo chambers. and Spartans are ment for a life time of combat, you cant retire, only die. and not even that, because
>
> > Spartans never die, they are just missing in action

lol chief can do what he wants. He saved all life in the galaxy. Twice…

I’m pretty sure the UNSC wouldn’t stop John from retiring to a life of relaxation.

> > > > > > take out the “Chief and Cortana” get married part, and maybe it could work. But then what use would Cortana be? She is the A.I. who hacks into doors and computers.
> > > > >
> > > > > umm she could get married to chief. Chief would get to score…
> > > >
> > > > im not saying it wouldnt be possible for them to get married. I think it would be dumb though, a SPARTAN’s duties come first. And Chief’s duty is to protect Humanity and fight till the day he dies.
> > >
> > > We got spartan 4s. Chief is almost 50 now he needs a retirement
> >
> > yes but about 10 of those years are in a sense, non-existent, as his aging was halted in cryo chambers. and Spartans are ment for a life time of combat, you cant retire, only die. and not even that, because
> >
> > > Spartans never die, they are just missing in action
>
> lol chief can do what he wants. He saved all life in the galaxy. Twice…
>
> I’m pretty sure the UNSC wouldn’t stop John from retiring to a life of relaxation.

Im pretty sure he saved all life in the Galaxy once. We dont know if he wins by Halo 6. and the UNSC would, even if Humanity becomes the only intelligent race in the galaxy, they would start to use him for the same reasons Spartans were even created, the Rebels. People tend to forget not only was Humanity engaged in a Human-Covenant war and a Human-Flood war, it was also engaged in a Civil War. thats 3 wars at a time.

> > > > > > > take out the “Chief and Cortana” get married part, and maybe it could work. But then what use would Cortana be? She is the A.I. who hacks into doors and computers.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > umm she could get married to chief. Chief would get to score…
> > > > >
> > > > > im not saying it wouldnt be possible for them to get married. I think it would be dumb though, a SPARTAN’s duties come first. And Chief’s duty is to protect Humanity and fight till the day he dies.
> > > >
> > > > We got spartan 4s. Chief is almost 50 now he needs a retirement
> > >
> > > yes but about 10 of those years are in a sense, non-existent, as his aging was halted in cryo chambers. and Spartans are ment for a life time of combat, you cant retire, only die. and not even that, because
> > >
> > > > Spartans never die, they are just missing in action
> >
> > lol chief can do what he wants. He saved all life in the galaxy. Twice…
> >
> > I’m pretty sure the UNSC wouldn’t stop John from retiring to a life of relaxation.
>
> Im pretty sure he saved all life in the Galaxy once. We dont know if he wins by Halo 6. and the UNSC would, even if Humanity becomes the only intelligent race in the galaxy, they would start to use him for the same reasons Spartans were even created, the Rebels. People tend to forget not only was Humanity engaged in a Human-Covenant war and a Human-Flood war, it was also engaged in a Civil War. thats 3 wars at a time.

well theyd try to use him but chief would be like “screw u man” and go fly off in a longsword to some remote planet with non UNSC natives and have a nice retirement.

> > > > > > > > take out the “Chief and Cortana” get married part, and maybe it could work. But then what use would Cortana be? She is the A.I. who hacks into doors and computers.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > umm she could get married to chief. Chief would get to score…
> > > > > >
> > > > > > im not saying it wouldnt be possible for them to get married. I think it would be dumb though, a SPARTAN’s duties come first. And Chief’s duty is to protect Humanity and fight till the day he dies.
> > > > >
> > > > > We got spartan 4s. Chief is almost 50 now he needs a retirement
> > > >
> > > > yes but about 10 of those years are in a sense, non-existent, as his aging was halted in cryo chambers. and Spartans are ment for a life time of combat, you cant retire, only die. and not even that, because
> > > >
> > > > > Spartans never die, they are just missing in action
> > >
> > > lol chief can do what he wants. He saved all life in the galaxy. Twice…
> > >
> > > I’m pretty sure the UNSC wouldn’t stop John from retiring to a life of relaxation.
> >
> > Im pretty sure he saved all life in the Galaxy once. We dont know if he wins by Halo 6. and the UNSC would, even if Humanity becomes the only intelligent race in the galaxy, they would start to use him for the same reasons Spartans were even created, the Rebels. People tend to forget not only was Humanity engaged in a Human-Covenant war and a Human-Flood war, it was also engaged in a Civil War. thats 3 wars at a time.
>
> well theyd try to use him but chief would be like “screw u man” and go fly off in a longsword to some remote planet with non UNSC natives and have a nice retirement.

ok at first i thought you were seriuse, but now i see youre trolling

Damn you, illogical shippers!

> > > > > take out the “Chief and Cortana” get married part, and maybe it could work. But then what use would Cortana be? She is the A.I. who hacks into doors and computers.
> > > >
> > > > umm she could get married to chief. Chief would get to score…
> > >
> > > im not saying it wouldnt be possible for them to get married. I think it would be dumb though, a SPARTAN’s duties come first. And Chief’s duty is to protect Humanity and fight till the day he dies.
> >
> > We got spartan 4s. Chief is almost 50 now he needs a retirement
>
> yes but about 10 of those years are in a sense, non-existent, as his aging was halted in cryo chambers. and Spartans are ment for a life time of combat, you cant retire, only die. and not even that, because
>
> > Spartans never die, they are just missing in action

On top of that johnson was 80 when he died and he wasn’t even a super ba supersoldier.

John is only 41 or 42. He’s been in cryo the last 4 year. Plus all the months he’s spent in cryo slipspacing from planet to planet.

He’s younger than “real time”.

> The Librarian should put cortana into a human body and chief and cortana should get married. Good Idea right?

That is probably the worse idea i have ever heard.

M.