Awesome Halo 4 Sniper Skin

In this picture of halo 3 ODST http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo256/Chaseme0120/HaloODST.jpg the sniper has a different skin to the snipers in any Halo, and it looks pretty cool. What if Halo 4 had a sniper skin like that?

Looks completely out of place.

> Looks completely out of place.

Well I like it.

Well, first of all, I’m not a big fan of having skins on weapons but if they’re putting skins on different weapons, I’d love that on the sniper rifle. :slight_smile:

I don’t think we’ll be able to put a skin on a power/ordinance weapon, only the Loadout weapons like the Assault Rifle or Battle Rifle.

> I don’t think we’ll be able to put a skin on a power/ordinance weapon, only the Loadout weapons like the Assault Rifle or Battle Rifle.

Quite possible, but i don’t see the problem in skins for all/most weapons whether they’re loadout weps or not.

> > I don’t think we’ll be able to put a skin on a power/ordinance weapon, only the Loadout weapons like the Assault Rifle or Battle Rifle.
>
> Quite possible, but i don’t see the problem in skins for all/most weapons whether they’re loadout weps or not.

Yeah, it’ll probably be only the weapons in our loadouts that we can customise weapon skins on.

It’d be strange if you picked up a sniper rifle and it changed colour as soon as you picked it up.

> > > I don’t think we’ll be able to put a skin on a power/ordinance weapon, only the Loadout weapons like the Assault Rifle or Battle Rifle.
> >
> > Quite possible, but i don’t see the problem in skins for all/most weapons whether they’re loadout weps or not.
>
> Yeah, it’ll probably be only the weapons in our loadouts that we can customise weapon skins on.
>
>
> It’d be strange if you picked up a sniper rifle and it changed colour as soon as you picked it up.

I’m guessing that when dropped they will revert to black? Maybe not…

I like the skin, but I doubt there will be skins for the sniper rifle.

I would definitely like to see that in the game, if only you could have ordnance weapon skin.

The sniper itself still looks terrible…

> Well, first of all, I’m not a big fan of having skins on weapons but if they’re putting skins on different weapons, I’d love that on the sniper rifle. :slight_smile:

Very much so. This skin on the current system would be so much nicer than the current. Heck, bring the old rifle back!

Not a skin, just the reflection of that explosion/burning city.

Actually thats the reflection of the burning city.

Because people want this weapons skin in Halo 4, is one of the reasons that people say Halo4 is going to be like Call of duty…

Weapons skins should be only! in Call of duty, Nobody cares about it.

As long as the weapons skins are going to be actual camouflages, i’m fine with them in Halo 4, but as fast as they turn pink?! I wont use them anyway.