Awesome Forge Maps!

Some of these forge maps the community have made really blew me away, they’re fantastic and so creative. so, my question to you is should 343 put some of these maps in rotation? It’ll give us a break from 343’s boring, generic uninspired maps (with the exeption of maybe two) It really made me think… why are community members with no knowlege on game design able to create more interesting and fun maps? I like playing custom games on them but putting them in rotation would give people who can’t put a lobby together a chance to play them.

YES ABSOLUTELY 343 SHOULD ADD THESE MAPS. I have been on this forum for months now begging that 343 take the best maps in forge and put them into rotation. It could cost them almost nothing in time or money to do. It is mind boggling dumb why they have not done so.

> 2533274825101441;2:
> YES ABSOLUTELY 343 SHOULD ADD THESE MAPS. I have been on this forum for months now begging that 343 take the best maps in forge and put them into rotation. It could cost them almost nothing in time or money to do. It is mind boggling dumb why they have not done so.

yup, even if they just put them in one playlist I’ll be happy. Im getting kinda tired of playing overgrowth lol.

> 2533274975733797;3:
> > 2533274825101441;2:
> > YES ABSOLUTELY 343 SHOULD ADD THESE MAPS. I have been on this forum for months now begging that 343 take the best maps in forge and put them into rotation. It could cost them almost nothing in time or money to do. It is mind boggling dumb why they have not done so.
>
>
> yup, even if they just put them in one playlist I’ll be happy. Im getting kinda tired of playing overgrowth lol.

You have a great idea and this thread SHOULD get 2000 posts. But you watch I would be shocked if it gets 50 posts. People on this forum rarely support valid good ideas to expand the game. They are too busy criticizing and complaining.

> 2533274825101441;4:
> > 2533274975733797;3:
> > > 2533274825101441;2:
> > > YES ABSOLUTELY 343 SHOULD ADD THESE MAPS. I have been on this forum for months now begging that 343 take the best maps in forge and put them into rotation. It could cost them almost nothing in time or money to do. It is mind boggling dumb why they have not done so.
> >
> >
> > yup, even if they just put them in one playlist I’ll be happy. Im getting kinda tired of playing overgrowth lol.
>
>
> You have a great idea and this thread SHOULD get 2000 posts. But you watch I would be shocked if it gets 50 posts. People on this forum rarely support valid good ideas to expand the game. They are too busy criticizing and complaining.

Criticizing is ok in my books but unwarrented hate is where i draw the line, but yeah it’d be great if this thread got some recognition. Cos this really is something i believe will improve the game.

Several BTB maps are being tested for matchmaking, and will likely be added soon. I was in a test lobby a few days ago.

I’d love to see some more variety of maps and a direct input into the game from the community.

> 2533274794242693;6:
> Several BTB maps are being tested for matchmaking, and will likely be added soon. I was in a test lobby a few days ago.

good to know!

> 2535429020342023;7:
> I’d love to see some more variety of maps and a direct input into the game from the community.

Getting the community involved will help 343 rebuild the bridges they burned.

I think 343 should put every map that Forge Labs has featured into matchmaking.
Here’s some places that you can find great maps
Forge Labs
The Epidemic
Forgehub
ZannyVids

> 2533275016942754;10:
> I think 343 should put every map that Forge Labs has featured into matchmaking.
> Here’s some places that you can find great maps
> Forge Labs
> The Epidemic
> Forgehub
> ZannyVids

yup, those are the types of maps im talking about.

> 2533274794242693;6:
> Several BTB maps are being tested for matchmaking, and will likely be added soon. I was in a test lobby a few days ago.

This.

343i has noticed the communities forge maps and are play testing them to make sure weapon placements and objective placements are good, spawns work properly, the map is balanced, etc.

I would expect to see maps added in less than a month :slight_smile:

> 2533274819319946;12:
> > 2533274794242693;6:
> > Several BTB maps are being tested for matchmaking, and will likely be added soon. I was in a test lobby a few days ago.
>
>
> This.
>
> 343i has noticed the communities forge maps and are play testing them to make sure weapon placements and objective placements are good, spawns work properly, the map is balanced, etc.
>
> I would expect to see maps added in less than a month :slight_smile:

Better be! lol

If you read some of the news posts, Bravo has already stated they are working on a community map playlist. He explains why it is taking so long (due to the multiple edits and adjustments the forgers have to make, mostly spawning issues and stuff) then they are getting handed over to 343 for final edits and will then be implemented.

Oh yeah forge should get more love

> 2533274840624875;14:
> If you read some of the news posts, Bravo has already stated they are working on a community map playlist. He explains why it is taking so long (due to the multiple edits and adjustments the forgers have to make, mostly spawning issues and stuff) then they are getting handed over to 343 for final edits and will then be implemented.

Thats good news! i hope 343 don’t butcher them too much lol.

It’s like…I hate the game, love Grifball, absolutely over the moon for the Forge in H5. The community creativity is humbling and mind-blowing.

Absolutely great idea! There is no reason 343 can’t create a truly social (unranked,kills go nowhere,any stat goes no where, like a custom game) playlist with arena style forge maps on rotation and btb maps on rotation. Then to top this idea off take feedback and make a couple part of the ranked playlist.

Boom! Multiplayer becomes great.

> 2533274964415981;18:
> Absolutely great idea! There is no reason 343 can’t create a truly social (unranked,kills go nowhere,any stat goes no where, like a custom game) playlist with arena style forge maps on rotation and btb maps on rotation. Then to top this idea off take feedback and make a couple part of the ranked playlist.
>
> Boom! Multiplayer becomes great.

Thanks! and yes 100% agree.

> 2533274799557323;17:
> It’s like…I hate the game, love Grifball, absolutely over the moon for the Forge in H5. The community creativity is humbling and mind-blowing.

I have the exact same feeling, i only play halo for grifball atm. I think adding these forge maps will maybe reignite some players passion.