Awesome "daily" ...i, i mean "weekly challenge!"

Just finished the weekly challenge in under 3 1/2 hours for “Complete 150 waves in Firefight Matchmaking” for 30,000cR.

On top of that I’d like to say thanks again 343 for another awesome challenge with a bucket full of credits, I really enjoyed this one, I need more of these! :wink:

> Just finished the weekly challenge in under 3 1/2 hours for “Complete 150 waves in Firefight Matchmaking” for 30,000cR.
>
> On top of that I’d like to say thanks again 343 for another awesome challenge with a bucket full of credits, I really enjoyed this one, I need more of these! :wink:

I read into this thinking it was sarcastic, but I also think you were quite serious. I for one am tired of 343’s challenges inflated with too many credits requiring too little skill.

I guess you could say I was 50% sarcastic and 50% serious, I mean yes it was a ridiculously easy “Daily” challenge, however I didn’t mind it as such, for e.g. I liked being able to mess about in today’s fire fight match without getting too serious on trying to push to complete a weekly challenge every now and then. If that was the case gaming wouldn’t be fun.

This challenge was actually fun and was what you could call; “letting your hair down every so often”.

What sucks is that if the TU becomes universal then we will have to remove several challenges as they will not be able to be completed without boosting. Try the “30 kills with automatics” daily challenge in a TU playlist.

> What sucks is that if the TU becomes universal then we will have to remove several challenges as they will not be able to be completed without boosting. Try the “30 kills with automatics” daily challenge in a TU playlist.

Not that automatics are pretty much useless in vanilla anyways.

You sir are a FF machine and welcome to Waypoint =)

> > Just finished the weekly challenge in under 3 1/2 hours for “Complete 150 waves in Firefight Matchmaking” for 30,000cR.
> >
> > On top of that I’d like to say thanks again 343 for another awesome challenge with a bucket full of credits, I really enjoyed this one, I need more of these! :wink:
>
> I read into this thinking it was sarcastic, but I also think you were quite serious. I for one am tired of 343’s challenges inflated with too many credits requiring too little skill.

Because the ranking system in it self is so fulfilling? Because you couldn’t prestige something like 25 times in CoD in the time it takes to reach inheritor? When CoD gives you an unlock after literally every level? The Reach ranking system is horrible, gives no incentive and is a huge factor in why Reach has a “low” population. At least 343 is trying to put a bandaids on the gaping wounds Bungie inflicted upon Halo.

seems easy

> I read into this thinking it was sarcastic, but I also think you were quite serious. I for one am tired of 343’s challenges inflated with too many credits requiring too little skill.

No challenge ever payd credits for time invested or “skill” required, least of all Bungies where a few daily or even a single one could top the weekly. 343i at least got it right, cR is pointless, and the challenges should be fun, needing another 1 000 000cR to the next rank might get very, very boring/grindy since you’ll never move. 30k won’t do much, but at least it’s a step in the right direction…

only annoyed when the custom challenge awards more then the daily challenge.

Example: Kill 400 enemies in firefight - 2000 Cr (Daily)
Kill 400 enemies in firefight - 5099 Cr (3Hr Custom) O.o

I dont understand the payout system. Last weeks challenge was 25000 and I finished at almost the last min and I felt like I had really done the impossible. This week took me no time at all and I felt like I didn’t really deserve it. I can’t complain because 30000 is 30000 but last weeks challenge at least took some skill this one just required you to grind it out.

I don’t even look at daily challenges. Credits are meaningless in my opinion.

> > What sucks is that if the TU becomes universal then we will have to remove several challenges as they will not be able to be completed without boosting. Try the “30 kills with automatics” daily challenge in a TU playlist.
>
> Not that automatics are pretty much useless in vanilla anyways.

i never use the AR never will.

Some of you fail to realise that some people can’t play for hours upon hours per day, some can only get a game or two in a day, 343 try to balance in out for those who are like this.