Awesome Concept Art

1. I found a site that has some concept art that a lot of people probably haven’t seen before. There are two in particular that I want to talk about, but the others are cool as well.

Link - http://www.gearsofhalo.com/2011/05/halo-concept-art-by-various-bungie.html

One that I want to talk about is some kind of Forerunner type machine, makes me think “really big sentinel type thing”. I’d love to see it in Halo 4.

The other one shows spartans running through a desert like area, one of the spartans have what looks like a lite machine gun. Could we ever see something like that? Also, does that SPNKr only have one tube?

1. I was just looking for some random Halo stuff on google when I found a concept art of Emile, I’ve found it before multiple times(as I’m sure many others have as well) but this time I looked at the company logo, they are called Theo Stylianides. I searched it up and found a huge variety of similar concept art.

Link - http://www.dc23hobbies.com/2011/10/hell-divers-by-theo-stylianides.html

Take out all the unconventional and medieval stuff like the skulls, chainsaws, spears, and bones and it would be perfect to have stuff like it in the future. Individual pieces of armor are accented a lot more in these concepts, I think that’s the main attraction(well other then all the other crazy stuff).

If 343 could think of a way to keep everything while maintaining Halos futuristic and colourful look then it would be amazing. Maybe some spartans like different styles so they put it in to the simulation matches. If we could have just one gametype where this stuff fits, it would be pretty cool.

Thoughts??

My college project actually relied on me looking up all this stuff. I really like Hannafords rough concept work. Theo’s helldivers are very well drawn. In fact, you should look all around DeviantArt, there’s some amazing pieces all over.

Anyone ells?

I thought I was good at drawing untill I saw that second link.

Great stuff.

Anyone ells??

first link had awesome stuff! Second link had bad–Yoink- looking spartan stuff! but I think the second one looks like there’s tribes involved.

The machine thing in the first link looks like it may be something related to Halo 4. Who knows? I hope we see more of those sentinel type things though (or machines) in Halo 4 like from Halo Legends with the Origins episode.

> first link had awesome stuff! Second link had bad–Yoink!- looking spartan stuff! but I think the second one looks like there’s tribes involved.

What do you mean by tribes? Tribes the game? Or tribes as in neanderthals who still live in the wilderness?

> The machine thing in the first link looks like it may be something related to Halo 4. Who knows? I hope we see more of those sentinel type things though (or machines) in Halo 4 like from Halo Legends with the Origins episode.

The description says it was cut from Halo 3.

Well, the Emile pics were so awesome I understand why they never made it to Halo, 18+ without doubt and a really deep story would be necessary. Oh, how great wouldn’t a mature Halo with one of those bad boys be?
Not the chainsaw and stuff, but the bulky realistic look, the spartans on Reach look more like Ninja Turtles (cute and childish) then like beefed up super soldiers. To bad we’ll never see such Halo :confused:

This guy should be the Spartans maskot. Only replace some of the human bones covering him with covenant bones.

Fun fact - I say some because the spartans are also fighting a war against rebels, in fact they were made to fight rebels, well SII’s anyway.

> > first link had awesome stuff! Second link had bad–Yoink!- looking spartan stuff! but I think the second one looks like there’s tribes involved.
>
> What do you mean by tribes? Tribes the game? Or tribes as in neanderthals who still live in the wilderness?

Well I guess tribes was kind of vague and probably not the correct term to use. Something that leans towards culture I guess? Maybe?

Idk but I meant it as something referencing from how the Predators look like in movies or the kind of style the clothing is with the Forsworn in TES: Skyrim are related to the pictures in the link. That was my image of it at least.

> > The machine thing in the first link looks like it may be something related to Halo 4. Who knows? I hope we see more of those sentinel type things though (or machines) in Halo 4 like from Halo Legends with the Origins episode.
>
> The description says it was cut from Halo 3.

I didn’t know that I missed that piece of information that was very obvious and clearly on that page provided in the link. Oh well. Excuse me for not being able to see that.

> Anyone ells??

*Else.

> > Anyone ells??
>
> *Else.

What the hell does ells mean then?

Very cool art! I wish I had that talent.

I just have to say, I love that picture of early concept art of Reach that has the Spartan holding an LMG of some sort.

I wish I could see that weapon in Halo.

> I just have to say, I love that picture of early concept art of Reach that has the Spartan holding an LMG of some sort.
>
> I wish I could see that weapon in Halo.

Reading your post just reminded me of the rebels that had the anti tank rounds using the LMG’s when Blue team was on a mission.