Avoid [REDACTED]

Normally I could give two -Yoink- about people pulling dirty tricks so long as they are legit and not what I just experienced. The horrible thing that is title update aside, at least teams stay with each other… till now. This guy, [REDACTED BY MODERATOR], was in a party with the opposing team, but though that made me suspicious, I didn’t automatically accuse him of anything… Until he drove the enemy right into our base, allowed them to get the flag, and tried to drive them back! I actually have the entire game saved and uploaded to my file share if anyone wants to review it. Aside from reporting him there was not much else I could do, which I don’t mind, however I wanted to warn others to avoid and honestly be ready to report this “player” I use that term loosely and with no respect because its people like him that ruin online gaming for others! I hope this guy is banned and has to get a new xbl account! I only wish I could show the pre game room where I saw that he was with the other team in a party. That’s all I said my piece hope nobody else has to deal with this -Yoink- or others like him.

It’s not his fault 343/Bungie allow oversized parties.

You had a bad game with someone so you’re asking people on this site to avoid and report him? That’s pretty childish.

I can see you’re new to these forums so I’ll tell you now and save you getting in trouble, we don’t call people out on here, it’s against the rules. So unless you’re fishing for a ban I’d edit your post and title to remove his Gamertag.

If you feel this guy deserves a report, do just that, avoid and report him. Nothing more, nothing less. Welcome to Waypoint.

> You had a bad game with someone so you’re asking people on this site to avoid and report him? That’s pretty childish.
>
> I can see you’re new to these forums so I’ll tell you now and save you getting in trouble, we don’t call people out on here, it’s against the rules. So unless you’re fishing for a ban I’d edit your post and title to remove his Gamertag.
>
> If you feel this guy deserves a report, do just that, avoid and report him. Nothing more, nothing less. Welcome to Waypoint.

All this. Plus, I’m surprised it’s taken you over 2 years to find someone like that in MM! That’s kind of impressive.