Anyone know when the update is or what it is cause I have 400 MS points I want to splash about with but I don’t want to spend it until I see what 343i has this month.

I got myself a 343i shirt the other day.

> Anyone know when the update is or what it is cause I have 400 MS points I want to splash about with but I don’t want to spend it until I see what 343i has this month.

Then just wait. I don’t know if they’ll have anything, but if they do, it might be AWESOME. You know, since it always is! (I love my little infection form, I named him steve)

> I got myself a 343i shirt the other day.

Wait how did you get it?
Never mind I found it :smiley:

Hope its a Spartan armor without the helmet.
It would combine with my Recon helmet…which I just remembered I still dont have.
Ok, need to fix this soon.

Personally hoping for a Hammer Prop =D

also the addition of the Helemts they left out from the earlier update would be good, I want Pilot / Haunted for my Avatar

I want an AR or SMG or a Mark V helmet.

> Anyone know when the update is or what it is cause I have 400 MS points I want to splash about with but I don’t want to spend it until I see what 343i has this month.

Apparently it’s due out on the 21st of July. It says nothing of what it is other than it’s part or the Halo Collection.
Link

Still waiting for my 7 Halo Rings that appear out of a portal, circle my head and get me dizzy, only to then have them illuminate in weird patterns… and then they all fire… but it’s only a flash that makes me rub my eyes… I giggle and snap my fingers and they disappear.

> I got myself a 343i shirt the other day.

Me too, and sportin’ it proudly! :slight_smile:

looks at calendar

Announce coming soon!

Thanks, bs angel…and thank you for curbing my desire to feed the trolls.

<4

> looks at calendar
>
>
> Announce coming soon!

Yay! More avatar clothing from 343!
<343

I saw today that the halo avatar collection is being updated, anyone have an idea of what goodies are being thrown in?

No not yet , but BS Angel said an announcement is coming soon.

I want… A pet Grunt.

oh I guess I miss that, I would want a pet elite more and a spartan laser :slight_smile:

> oh I guess I miss that, I would want a pet elite more and a spartan laser :slight_smile:

I’d actually want an Elite ‘skin’ for your Avatar more than a pet Elite, but yeah, I’d like a Spartan Laser too :slight_smile:

an arby skin would be nice