I know this forum is for “Other Halo and Xbox related discussion”. but this seems like the most fitting place to post a topic like this. If this is not allowed, Mods, I apologise.

I just finished re-re-re-watching the entire series, and I still can’t get over how amazing this show is. I still find my self on the edge of my seat, and my heart pumping watching all the intense fight scenes.

I’m sure I’m not the only fan of the show here, and I really want to discuss this show.

Let’s start with things such as who is your favourite character, your favourite episode(s)/season? Do you watch The Legend of Korra also, and do you enjoy it?

For me, my favourite character is probably Sokka. He’s such a goof but he’s also the brains of the group, and I love his quirky humour. My favourite episode is easily the Sozin’s comet quadrilogy, but the season finale’s for the other 2 seasons come very close.

Now to The Legend of Korra. I think there are a few spoilers in this section, so click at your own discretion.

While I am enjoying the series so far, I find that there’s no reason for me to care about Rebuplic city and it’s problems. So far the character development is minimal, and it seems Korra isonly interested in firebending outside of the pro bending matches. So far, I find the most interesting character to be Amon, considering he has the ability to take anothers bending away.Anyway, those are my thoughts, now let’s hear it from the rest of you!

Pretty sure it’s not allowed because Avatar is more of a TV show than Xbox related.

Meh, I could be wrong though.

Love Avatar. Got into it years ago, Aang is awesome! I haven’t seen Book of Fire or Legend of Korra yet, need to get on that.

> Pretty sure it’s not allowed because Avatar is more of a TV show than Xbox related.
>
> Meh, I could be wrong though.

Well I’ve seen other topics about Movies and shows in here that are still open. The Avengers thread and Wjhat’s your favourite comedy show theads come to mind. But if it gets locked, it gets locked.

> Love Avatar. Got into it years ago, Aang is awesome! I haven’t seen Book of Fire or Legend of Korra yet, need to get on that.

Book 3 is a great way to finish the series. So many amazing moments in it.

Found out about it from my 9 year old cousin and watched the entire thing in three days right afterwards on Netflix. It was awesome.

I love both series! I’m just waiting for a video game that uses Kinect to allow bending to come out and my life will be complete.

> I love both series! I’m just waiting for a video game that uses Kinect to allow bending to come out and my life will be complete.

I might actually have to unbox my Kinect if something like this happens.

Loved the Avatar series since the Avatar:The Last Airbender’s sneak peek!

Amon is definitely the coolest in the series as of now. He has a mask and is mysterious.

The battle atop the bending arena rivals anything this early into the first series. So far, The Legend of Korra got off to a slow start, but it’s starting to grow on me, and that fight scene really settled it.

I’m such a fangirl for the series. I love korra.

I find the Legend of Korra to be an awesome series. Korra hasn’t had much character development because she hasn’t had a real chance yet. At this point Aang had just left the South Pole and went to Omashu. Up until that point all we really knew about him was that he was a kid who loved having fun, wasn’t aware of the fire nation war and didn’t realize the severity of his responsibility. At this point Korra has kind of realized it and sees the kind of threat that the Equalists pose to the entire bending society.

I liked Avatar.
Didn’t love it as much as most people do.

It was felt like it was geared towards children with adult undertones. Which I find is why so many adults like the show.

Anyways heres my favorite music from the series.
The Last Agni Kai

Additionally I’ve enjoyed Korra from what I’ve seen. Probably more so than the first series, but I’ll wait until the series is finished for my final judgement.

I love this series!! I got into it around the time the Live action movie came out. I sorta liked the movie at first since I hadn’t watched the show. Then, I went home and watched the entire show online. I realized how bad the movie was.

Then, I bought the DVDs for the 3 books and watched them with my girlfriend. And just recently, we watched them again but on Netflix.

I really hope that they remake the Avatar movie and do it properly.

Favourite character would have to be Sokka. He is always humorous and funny. A close second is the cabbage guy. Favourite season is probably Book 3: Fire. Favourite episode would have to be where the gang goes to the play and watches a play about themselves. Very funny.