Avatar pets: what is your dream pet?

If you could have any Halo avatar pet, what would it be?

> If you could have any Halo avatar pet, what would it be?

Gonna go with a Mini-scorpion.

Ridable Moa FTW!!!

> Ridable Moa FTW!!!

I’d like to change my vote to this.

Sentinel or even more specifically an Enforcer.

A wittle grunt! that waddles around me with its arms up in the air!

Now now I must choose a cone.
Its the must have pet. Who needs moas, flood, grunts. Its orange, its pointy, it tried to help Grif against Tex in RvB, what’s not to like.

Since no overtly known weapons allowed… that is why I have my lightsabres :), I will have to say I’d like a Halo Ring. Picture this:
A portal looking like Halo3’s appears and surprises me. I look in awe as 7 rings exit the portal and begin to circle my head. Suddenly, a flash builds up and pulses from each one… causing me to rub my eyes due to the flaring, giggle and flick my finger and cause all 7 to be sucked back into the portal.

And for my pet pet, I’ll want a skeletal dragon or wyvern.

> Since no weapons allowed… that is why I have my lightsabres :), I will have to say I’d like a Halo Ring. Picture this:
> A portal looking like Halo3’s appears and surprises me. I look in awe as 7 rings exit the portal and begin to circle my head. Suddenly, a flash builds up and pulses from each one… causing me to rub my eyes due to the flaring, giggle and flick my finger and cause all 7 to be sucked back into the portal.
>
> And for my pet, I’ll want a skeletal dragon or wyvern.

not that its a big deal or anything but in the post it specifically said a Halo avatar pet.

i’m gonna go along with the grunt runnnig around and waving. But in addition I’d love it if my avatar could touch him and have confetti fly out everywhere! Tons-o-fun!

> i’m gonna go along with the grunt runnnig around and waving. But in addition I’d love it if my avatar could touch him and have confetti fly out everywhere! Tons-o-fun!

Yeah and make it say food nipple :smiley:

> i’m gonna go along with the grunt runnnig around and waving. But in addition I’d love it if my avatar could touch him and have confetti fly out everywhere! Tons-o-fun!

sweet addition.

If you’re thinking ancient or medieval “magic” dragons, you’re not on the same page. If you’re thinking alien beings resembling or even matching such creatures’ descriptions… then you’re at least in the right genre.

The grunt should be on a leash and do dog tricks XD

A grunt… Without the plasma granades! lol

> A grunt… Without the plasma granades! lol

Yes! I can imagine it now! Suicide grunts, running and screaming (or whatever they do) and confetti that shoots out. So much win lol.

We need a mini grave-mind. So that when you are bored you can play catch and whatever graveminds do (well, besides the obvious).

In all honestly though, I would like a mini hunter to mess with. They got me in campaign so many times on my solo-legendary run through. I just want a little revenge is all

Flood infection form?

GuiltySpark with a leash for walking.

A Grunt! :smiley: Unggoy!!! FTW