Want to show off your armor and emblem from Halo 4 but don’t feel like opening paint or photoshop?
We have the perfect avatar for you right here!

There are quite a few customization options available for you, including the option to show the emblem or not, whether you want the background to be a solid color or which image you want as a background.

Here are some examples of what can be achieved with this generator:

UnevenFloris
iHaloFollower
B Is For Bravo
BS Angel
H3YL0W
LctrcShock

They can be scaled down easily, but I’ll add that to the interface later as this was all made today and I need some sleep :stuck_out_tongue:
Click the link below to get to the site:

ARMOR WATCHER

Enjoy, and please post feedback below!

Dude this is awesome, thanks!
Mine turned out perfect.

> Dude this is awesome, thanks!
> Mine turned out perfect.

I’m glad you like it :slight_smile:

Also, to anyone here with good screenshots, post a link here and I’ll consider adding them as backgrounds :smiley:

Dude, this is awesome! You totally rock!

Nice work as always AC.

I kinda wish we could use these avatars here on Waypoint.

I just tried it and I love it, AC.

Just a thought, anyway you can work in our Waypoint Milestone into the Gamercards or Avatars? I thought it would be cool to show how far we’ve gotten in our achievements.

> Just a thought, anyway you can work in our Waypoint Milestone into the Gamercards or Avatars? I thought it would be cool to show how far we’ve gotten in our achievements.

I’ll keep that in mind for next time I decide to update it :slight_smile:

Thanks for the feedback guys :smiley:

Wait, so you made this by yourself AC?

That’s a feat to be proud of soldier.

> Wait, so you made this by yourself AC?
>
> That’s a feat to be proud of soldier.

I made that entire side from the ground up :stuck_out_tongue:
Thanks.

Gon’ give it a try. Thanks!

It works very good, great work!

You just keep getting better at this! I just wish there was enough room in my signature for the gamercard and the avatar. Nice job as always! :smiley:

Great site! Thank you AssaultCommand for taking your time to create the application.

> You just keep getting better at this! I just wish there was enough room in my signature for the gamercard and the avatar. Nice job as always! :smiley:

I’m starting to notice that too now.
You won’t believe how much cleaner my code is compared to the gamercard generator :confused:

Nice. It may be just me, but I think AW do the colors more justice than Waypoint.

> Nice. It may be just me, but I think AW do the colors more justice than Waypoint.

How so, if I may ask?

Well how about that… it works.

> Well how about that… it works.

Of course it works, that’s how I roll.