Hey guys just 2 quick questions(:

1: Why is my Reach Spartan no longer an option for my avatar picture? I’m okay with my H4 Spartan, but I liked the reach one a lot more.

2: How do I obtain the Birthday (3 years) badge? Do I have to be around waypoint for 3 years or is it about something completely different?

I’m not 100% on the Reach Spartan picture,but it could be because the models aren’t updated anymore and 343 don’t provide full support for the game. The birthday / 3 years badge is for those users that signed up during the first month of Waypoint’s release. It was given out on it’s 3rd anniversary. I think you can still pm Bravo if you are eligible, other than that it’s not obtainable

> 2533274813317074;2:
> I’m not 100% on the Reach Spartan picture,but it could be because the models aren’t updated anymore and 343 don’t provide full support for the game. The birthday / 3 years badge is for those users that signed up during the first month of Waypoint’s release. It was given out on it’s 3rd anniversary. I think you can still pm Bravo if you are eligible, other than that it’s not obtainable

Okay thanks for the quick reply, answered all my questions(: