Available player all the day ( Fr / En )

Hi guys ! I am french but I’m good in English. I am looking for a team because I’m tired of playing with incompetent people who do not think! I play most often warzone but sometimes arena ( gold 5 tank ) and I’m lvl 109.

Come on over and check out www.halocommunity.com!! You dont need to leave your clans or think your joining a clan. This is a active community that just adds to your halo experience. If you ever need to find players to roll with, theres always members on. If your a clan leader you can post your clan there and recruit in our threads. The communities a win win for everyone. So drop over and signup. Tournys and Events are invite only because of our prize giveaways so if you ever want to be part of those special events, signup now.
Thanks Bomber
gt: bigdaddy b0mber

Wuzzzzupp??? Level 134 here… Hey bro my Spartan Company is looking for people like you. We have a facebook community with over 40,000 members. Halo Gameplay

My Spartan Company is filling all roles. Let me know if you would like to join and receive hella req packs / back up.

• Spartan Company = 7God

welcome to waypoint! im sure you will find what you are looking for