Available Halo 5 Playlists

Greetings, Spartans!

Today we wanted to give you a heads-up about the future of Halo 5’s playlists, which we first spoke about in our Autumn Archives Community Update, here: www.halowaypoint.com/news/autumn-archives

For Halo 5 our goal is to ensure that there’s a variety of playlists, that also support healthy player counts. So without further ado, here’s a rundown of the playlists that are available in Halo 5:

Social:

• Quick Play
  • Super Fiesta Party
  • Big Team Battle
  • Big Team Super Fiesta
  • Infection

Ranked:

• Slayer
  • Team Arena
  • 2v2 Competitive
  • SWAT
  • Elimination
  • Free-For-All

Warzone:

• Warzone Firefight
  • Mythic Warzone Firefight
  • Warzone Warlords
  • Warzone (Warzone will be the primary default, with Warzone Turbo and Warzone Assault added in at lower weighting)

Too, we’ll be kicking off one final ranked Arena Season that will begin on December 2, 2021.

Thank you!
-Andy

2 Likes

I am really sad to see that the Seasonal Rankings in Halo 5 will be ending with next season. I had hopes of one day being able to reach the rank of Champion in a playlist (probably Elimination as it’s my favorite mode). Is there a reason why you can’t just leave the seasonal ranking system on so that it resets every few months? Will this last season just last forever and you can still grind for rank?

Also, will there be any more chances to earn the Ice Unicorn AR skin, or will that become unobtainable now?

I really wish you folks would have Mythic Warzone Firefight as a permanent double XP from here on out. A lot of us are still grinding trying to get to 152 for that armor and the errors in matchmaking and players that set their controlers to automove are making it too difficult to either finish matches or get enough points.

Put permanent 2x, 3x, 4x, or even 5x XP up for Mythic please. Also, fix the app/website so we can purchase and sell reqs with our points. Please.

2 Likes

Hi @Andy6458 - thanks for getting this posted on the new Forums!

I do hope that one day the team might consider Grifball - or at the very least including Action Sack as a permanent playlist.

Action Sack includes a variation of Grifball at least - and there are medals tied to Grifball which are now unobtainable.

Cheers!

1 Like