Automatic weopons

no this is not a complaint thread because A.)I dont understand all this senseless complaining ( must be noobs ) and B.) 343i really did an excellent job with the weopons.

so yeah just asking which automatic weopon in Halo 4 is the best there all of them are good but i wanna use one as one of my main loadouts

so Assault Rifle vs Suppressor vs Storm RIFLE?

I would go ahead and say assult rifle

So far the AR, though I haven’t use the Storm Rifle much. The Surpressor seems underwhelming though.

I use assault rifle almost exclusively in WG and win. I like the Storm Rifle in Spartan Ops, though, especially when you get to the higher levels of difficulty and need to eat through Covy shields faster.

Alternatively, though, overcharged PP and DMR do that pretty quickly, too.

Assault Rifle really does sound so -Yoink!- but kinda keen on the other ones

I have yet to try out the Covenant rifle in mp but so far the Assault Rifle seems to be the most efficient.

Well the Suppressor was a beast in campaign any thoughts or opinions about it in MP?

Well the Suppressor was a beast in campaign any thoughts or opinions about it in MP?

> Well the Suppressor was a beast in campaign any thoughts or opinions about it in MP?

I haven’t tried it in WG matchmaking yet, but don’t bother with it in Spartan Ops, unless it’s a battlefield pickup cuz you’ve got nothing else - it does nothing that the other two can’t do just as well.

I’ve yet to try the SR or the Suppressor out. However, I will say that its good to have the AR back as an actual weapon choice instead of a pea shooter.

yeah 343i made the perfect AR not to good ( ahem Halo 1’s 60 mags) and not to bad (Halo Reach you murdered the AR) it also adds variety to the weopons we Halo players use ( same old BR and DMR everytime)

I must say, I was using the Light Rifle for the longest time (4sk scoped, yay!)

Then, one match I threw the suppressor on for giggles and I’ve kept it as permanent loadout weapon ever since. It works really well with jetpack, the rest of my loadout is based on big explosions (Grenadier, Explosives) and I almost feel bad at just how effective it is a medium/short to very short ranges.

I use the suppressor as my primary close range weapon and it works very well. You have to be pretty close, though.