Automatic Weapon Versus!

Assault Rifle Vs. Storm Rifle Vs. Suppressor!

In terms of range:
Suppressor > Storm Rifle > Assault Rifle

In terms of accuracy:
Suppressor < Storm Rifle < Assault Rifle

Overall, I would pick the Assault Rifle in a loadout due to its better range, but I would pick up a Suppressor first.

Why the influx of polls all of a sudden?
AR for me.

Spiker is the greatest of all the automatics -Yoink!-. =(

Power
suppressor>Storm rifle>AR

Range
AR>Storm rifle>suppressor

Overall
Storm rifle>AR>supressor

Using the autos as a sceondary the best is the storm rifle. AR has the weakest power and the supressor has the shortest range. The storm rifle is the perfect balance but if you had to pick one as a primary the AR would be the best option do to it’s range.

The assault rifle isn’t made in america :confused: and suppressor as im an forerunner fan

If I was choosing for a primary loadout, I would definitely go with the AR. The range is a necessity.

As a secondary weapon that’s a little tougher, depends on what it’s working with.

For a DMR/LR, I’d take the Storm Rifle most likely. For a BR/Carbine I’d carry a Suppressor.

The Assault Rifle:
-Largest range and accuracy.

The Storm Rifle
-Shoots pebbles, largest shield damage, low ammo and magazine size (overheating)

The Suppressor
-Large bloom and spread, dominates in CQC

The over-all winner is the Assault Rifle.

I prefer the AR. and by the way ARs are not American made Most are made on Mars.

In terms of Range:
Assault Rifle> Storm Rifle> Suppressor.

In terms of DPS:
Suppressor> Storm Rifle> Assault Rifle.

If you want versatility pick the AR.

If you want pure damage ouput pick the SP.

If you are like me and want a middle ground then pick the SR.

I love em all,but my personal favorite is the supressor

Keep in mind that the UNSC does not JUST consist of Americans… it consist of other peoples also

and to add to that, the AR is made by the Misriah Armory, which is on Mars
meaning that it Technically cannot be “American-Made” regardless of weather or not America is directly Associated with the Misriah Armory

but i digress

i like the AR the most
it has the highest range for in its weapon group, and i don’t like going in that close for Weapon kills

Type-55 Energy Rifle/Advanced by far. The Covenant really outdid themselves aesthetically and performance-wise this time.

Also, these topics appear like once a month. They get old, OP.

The AR is definitely the best in terms of usefulness.

How is the Storm Rifle winning in the poll? Are people voting for it just to be ‘ironic’? Sure, it’s better than previous Covenant automatics, but it isn’t quite as good as the AR.

I’m an AR kinda guy

dont underestimate backpack cooldowns, fire till you over heat then switch to your pistol unoad that and then switch back to the SR and you will have a fresh cool down read to go. works great with the perk dexterity.

i would of preferred the Plasma repeater(loved killing with the slow over heat.) but the SR is good enough.

> The AR is definitely the best in terms of usefulness.
>
> How is the Storm Rifle winning in the poll? Are people voting for it just to be ‘ironic’? Sure, it’s better than previous Covenant automatics, but it isn’t quite as good as the AR.

AR > ALL

I LOVE my Storm Rifle!

I would’ve gone for all of them, but i chose Assault Rifle. Reason is:

Assault Rifle, I use it more than i did in prev. titles.

Storm Rifle, upset by two things, my Plasma Rifle/Repeater did not appear in the game, and the design of it is…eh.

Suppressor, great weapon for SpOps, but on MM, its useless b/c of the shot spread. Its too wide.

Another vote for AR, but I haven’t completed mastery of storm rifle or suppressor yet. They each have their niche as has been stated… but you can’t deny the sound fx for the suppressor and AR are just awesome.

> Spiker is the greatest of all the automatics -Yoink!-. =(

Oh, spikers, how I miss thee. I would dual wield spikers with their ridiculous range and accuracy… opponents wouldn’t have a clue what to do. It was awesome.