Automatic ban

Sometimes when I finish a game it says I lost connection to host and it bans me. My connection is great when that happens so I don’t why it says I lost connection to the host. I’m getting really sick of being banned for just finishing a game.

In your last 20 games you’ve quit 5. Sometimes a ban doesn’t come in to effect until after a few games.

It does the same to me, Arena is the worst. Happened just the other night in fact and me and my party were banned on the spot.

There is a ban thread in the H5 support section. Have a go there.

Go to a wired connection if you can and do hard resets regularly. The Xbox one is so underpowered it can barely do what it’s supposed to do. I was just using my Xbox one on WiFi while on vacation. All our cells and laptops seemed fine but man the Xbox one struggled.

wifi sucks needs ethernet cable

> 2533274880633045;4:
> There is a ban thread in the H5 support section. Have a go there.

If you hadn’t posted, this thread may have died. Instead, you brought attention to it by putting back at the top of this forum. It might be best to allow the moderators to do their job. I’ve seen threads moved and locked. I get the impression that you don’t have those powers.

> 2533274841661584;7:
> > 2533274880633045;4:
> > There is a ban thread in the H5 support section. Have a go there.
>
>
> If you hadn’t posted, this thread may have died. Instead, you brought attention to it by putting back at the top of this forum. It might be best to allow the moderators to do their job. I’ve seen threads moved and locked. I get the impression that you don’t have those powers.

I bow to you oh God of telling people how to post on the forums. Pray, may I post my opinion in another thread? Must I sacrifice a goat to you first?

Also about half the time I make that or a similar post, I get thanked. People don’t know that’s where this stuff goes. I’m being helpful.