Auto Turrets in Halo? Really???

It’s one thing to have AA’s that supplement a players ability but to have them actually get kills for you is quite another. Anyone else majorly concerned about the auto turrets?

*Don’t even want to think about team auto turret spam

Sounds like it should only be in spartan ops and campaign, but we will see…

They’ll probably be almost as effective as the equipment version in Halo 3: Helps, but can easily be destroyed. :confused:

Is there any footage of it?

Yeah I thought it was strange too. Bungie didn’t allow auto-turrets in H3 matchmaking and I’m sure its because they were sure it would just make matches a complete mess.

I can just imagine everyone dropping an auto-turret at the same time and the whole game just melting.

I have a feeling they will be kind of useless, yet incredibly annoying.

I doubt they will be strong enough to do great damage, so it will be like this pesky little thing you have to deal with if you want to go where it is watching.

I doubt it will be too bad.

> Sounds like it should only be in spartan ops and campaign, but we will see…

That makes sense and I hope you’re right.

> > Sounds like it should only be in spartan ops and campaign, but we will see…
>
> That makes sense and I hope you’re right.

So do I !!!

Hopefully they’ll be like the turrets seen on The Ark and The Covenant missions in Halo 3. Useless.

spy sappin my sentry

> Is there any footage of it?

I haven’t found any footage of it in action

Auto Turrets & Killstreaks… The Feel of Halo.

I wonder if it has the killing and suppressing firepower of the Sentry gun in Cod. Lol, but the sentry isn’t hard to take out, unless there are no other safe paths to come from behind or you have no grenades.

The sentry is a beast in Future soldier too, damn annoying (without emp nades), but I’ll withhold my judgment.

If this is true, hopefully it’s only in campaign and spartan ops.

> I wonder if it has the killing and suppressing firepower of the Sentry gun in Cod. Lol, but the sentry isn’t hard to take out, unless there are no other paths to come from behind or you have no grenades.

Or if the whole enemy team isn’t spamming them all over the place. I’m guessing there will be a specialization that prevents the turrets from seeing you.

> Auto Turrets & Killstreaks… The Feel of Halo.

There’s no kill streaks,Seems like you get your information from rumors on the fourms.Next time do a little research.

> > I wonder if it has the killing and suppressing firepower of the Sentry gun in Cod. Lol, but the sentry isn’t hard to take out, unless there are no other paths to come from behind or you have no grenades.
>
> Or if the whole enemy team isn’t spamming them all over the place. I’m guessing there will be a specialization that prevents the turrets from seeing you.

I’m sure there will be a troll team out there that will hoard them and sit back. Hope it’s balanced…

> > Auto Turrets & Killstreaks… The Feel of Halo.
>
> There’s no kill streaks,Seems like you get your information from rumors on the fourms.Next time do a little research.

Killstreak/weapon drops … they are in Halo 4 XD … Only certain gametypes though …

Lol everything 343 is doing with Halo 4 reminds me more and more of CoD.

I am disappoint 343…