Auto Turret fires Missiles at Vehicles?

Proof of Turret Missiles on Exile right at the End of Video

This PROVES that the Auto Turret is a must have. MISSILES at VEHICLES is invaluable. It’s also an excellent DISTRACTION. It’s a BTB Super Weapon and the perfect go to Armour Ability.

So CTF gameplay proves that turrets fire rockets in Dominion? I didn’t see anything anyway, mind giving a specific time?

Rather have the T-Pak

Instantly close distances in a fraction of time, make large jumps because you can thrust in mid-air, I can use it in my strafe . . . I don’t even think PV would compare to that but that’s my opinion.

It’s around 8:28.

Are you sure those are missiles? They don’t seem to be doing much damage

> So CTF gameplay proves that turrets fire rockets in Dominion? I didn’t see anything anyway, mind giving a specific time?

Thats what I thought when I first came into the thread too

He means the Armor Ability that lets you deploy a small turret

Yeah I’m talking about the Armour Ability.

I didn’t see any missiles…

> > So CTF gameplay proves that turrets fire rockets in Dominion? I didn’t see anything anyway, mind giving a specific time?
>
> Thats what I thought when I first came into the thread too
>
> He means the Armor Ability that lets you deploy a small turret

Ah, that makes more sense. Anyway, I didn’t see any missiles, just the shots that it was already confirmed to fire.

i dont think they are missiles. but i think it would be a good distraction but they do need to buff its damage. just enough to make the enemy go back into cover and to make the sentry a threat. not a major threat but i threat they need to take care of.

That was a banshee my friend.