Auto starting the next game after current 1 ends

Some thing I have hated since it was implemented. I hate the automatic starting of the next game after the current one ends. I would much rather have to choose to go to the next lobby after every game. If you get a phone call or any thing else that pulls you away from the game then you are automatically put in the next game even if you are away from the controller. If it’s your last game and you are looking at stats you might get put in to the next lobby before you quit out. To me this is very annoying. If you are in a group and one person has to run to the bathroom but the leader doesn’t quit out in time… I could go on and on. Thoughts?

You can back out of the matches before they start, and the select button will still let you see your previous match statistics as well. At least it does in halo Mcc and halo 5.

I can see where you are coming from, but I personally wouldn’t want it to be that way. Typically a match ends and I just look at my phone or something until the next one starts. As long as it isn’t an instant jump from match to match, I don’t really feel rushed or anything to back out of the lobby if I need to, especially since I can view the last match report whenever I want.

> 2533274923562209;2:
> You can back out of the matches before they start, and the select button will still let you see your previous match statistics as well. At least it does in halo Mcc and halo 5.

You are correct. Just imo I would rather select to start the next match is what I’m saying. Way too many times was I distracted and was thrust in to the next game that I didn’t want to play.

> 2533274802341352;3:
> I can see where you are coming from, but I personally wouldn’t want it to be that way. Typically a match ends and I just look at my phone or something until the next one starts. As long as it isn’t an instant jump from match to match, I don’t really feel rushed or anything to back out of the lobby if I need to, especially since I can view the last match report whenever I want.

I get it. It’s not as much about the former game stats as it is starting another game while I was distracted. I am curious as to if I’m in the minority here.

I think it’s dynamic. I can go to the bathroom or use the cell phone without problems.

Yeah the window to opt out of the next game is pretty small, especially since you can’t leave after the next game starts.

don’t know, I have the same issues, but I rather have the auto-start