auto sentry will get you air assassinations

Some weird bug, but its done it for me.

i uploaded it in my fileshare. name is airassassin

I’ve got some pretty strange medals from the Auto Sentry as well.

i got an air assassination once by jumping up and assassinating a dude just as he was starting to jetpack.

> i got an air assassination once by jumping up and assassinating a dude just as he was starting to jetpack.

? That sounds completely normal haha

i guess it is normal…but that is the only one i have…and thats how i got it

I’ve gotten an airsassination by jumping in the passenger seat of an enemy warthog, and suddenly the warthog explodes for no reason at all, i die, and i get an airsassination.

now that you mention it I’ve gotten one by hopping and shooting a wraith with a rocket.

and plenty from jumping on people in the air and assassinating them too.

Air assassination are probably the hardiest kill medals to get but’s that me

Sticky grenades sticking to an opponents back from a long distance = air assassination.

Thats how I go the achievement for the kill from an airborne warthog too :smiley:

Is there a frontal assassination? Cuz I ran smack into a person around a corner. And I swear my guy was just boxing the sh.t out of his face. It was a really laggy game but I swear I saw the front of the guy getting the worst part of it.

I’ll check my latest vids when I get to my xbox.

> Air assassination are probably the hardiest kill medals to get but’s that me

Execution (Assassinate the King in Regicide) is easily the hardest medal to get.

My son jumped and melee’d a Watcher that got too close. Airassination.

> > Air assassination are probably the hardiest kill medals to get but’s that me
>
> Execution (Assassinate the King in Regicide) is easily the hardest medal to get.

I have one each of an air assassination and a flagassassination. I have about 10 or 15 assassinate the king medals…

This game is bugged to all heck. Kill sprees that continue after you die and respawn, Hail Mary’s that get awarded after you respawn on the opposite side of the map… it’s like this game wasn’t playtested.

I think the medal has a bug not the stuff we do. One time I stuck a hog and died from the explosion then I got the medal.