I’m having an issue where I cannot start the Windows 8 version of Halo: Spartan Assault. I only have a single Windows Account which I used to purchase and launch the app.
Cannot get past error screen: http://i.imgur.com/XhCBAdd.png
- Signed in and out of Microsoft Account.
- Un-installed and re-installed Halo: Spartan Assault.
- Un-installed, cleared Windows Store Cache with WSReset.exe and re-installed Halo: Spartan Assault.
- Date/Time re-sync.
- Windows Update.
- Switching to a local profile, and just using my Microsoft account to log into the store/game.
- Disabled two factor authentication.
- Update to Windows 8.1 Preview.
- Uninstalled App with Delete-AppxPackage.
- App Update/Licence Sync.
- Run App Troubleshooter and perform fixes to detected problems.