Australian Player Count

Is it just me, or is it extremely hard to find a match in Free For All, I personally think it is due to my location of Australia but maybe that is not the case. Please if anyone could elaborate feel free to do so.

I live in NSW Australia and can find games reasonably quickly, at the moment I am just playing Team Arena and Warzone however.

Ya i can’t find any FFA or Warzone Assault Matches

I usually can’t find any games in any playlist past 11pm at night I’m in QLD

Well Australia doesn’t have the best broadband speed so yeah it’ll be hard to play a game without issues.

We’re region locked.

The oceanic population is not high enough to sustain enough players in most playlists. I’m surprised this is your first time experiencing this?

We haven’t been able to play Warzone Assault for 2 weeks+ now, FFA, SWAT and Breakout suffer population issues as well. I spend more time searching for games than actually playing them, and am restricted to playing halo only at peak hours of the day. This is very problematic and is only going to get worse as time goes on and more players stop playing.

We really need a prefer good connection option, that way when there aren’t enough players online we can have the option to matchmake with other regions.
Either way we’re just not being heard, and inevitably most players will soon give up and move on to something else.

Halo in Australia is dying :frowning:

> 2533274813593362;6:
> We’re region locked.
>
> The oceanic population is not high enough to sustain enough players in most playlists. I’m surprised this is your first time experiencing this?
>
> We haven’t been able to play Warzone Assault for 2 weeks+ now, FFA, SWAT and Breakout suffer population issues as well. I spend more time searching for games than actually playing them, and am restricted to playing halo only at peak hours of the day. This is very problematic and is only going to get worse as time goes on and more players stop playing.
>
> We really need a prefer good connection option, that way when there aren’t enough players online we can have the option to matchmake with other regions.
> Either way we’re just not being heard, and inevitably most players will soon give up and move on to something else.
>
> Halo in Australia is dying :frowning:

Couldn’t agree more and thanks for the info, I really wish 343i would implement a tool like that.

I also live in australia and cant find any -Yoinking!- games sometimes. Pisses me off. Best thing you can do is halolfg and find an american to queue ip with. You may lag but atleast you are playing.

> 2533274822442921;8:
> I also live in australia and cant find any -Yoinking!- games sometimes. Pisses me off. Best thing you can do is halolfg and find an american to queue ip with. You may lag but atleast you are playing.

it sucks because I love Free-For-All so I guess I won’t be able to play it again

I seriously just want a variety in this game, and I really want Free-For-All. :frowning:

Region lock is ruining my halo matchmaking experience. Can’t find games in pretty much anything. Please remove region lock and add good connection filter for those who want only servers from their region.

> 2533274792926708;11:
> Region lock is ruining my halo matchmaking experience. Can’t find games in pretty much anything. Please remove region lock and add good connection filter for those who want only servers from their region.

plz 343, hear our cry for help

I couldn’t play rocket rumble all weekend.

I can’t play breakout now! I really miss it :frowning: