Australian Matchmaking utter S***

I have not had a single match as an Australian with less than 250ms latency and have to put matchmaking on expanded search to just have to wait a good 5 minutes to try and get a game. even then 9/10 times it fails in arena so I have really only played warzone. Any other Australians also experiencing the frankly broken matchmaking?

It used to be broken for me, but since they added the option for expanded search I have been fine. Lag isn’t too bad I don’t think either. I’m from Brisbane on ADSL 2

> 2533274882856291;1:
> I have not had a single match as an Australian with less than 250ms latency and have to put matchmaking on expanded search to just have to wait a good 5 minutes to try and get a game. even then 9/10 times it fails in arena so I have really only played warzone. Any other Australians also experiencing the frankly broken matchmaking?

Its not broken. The reason you’re not finding local games is that there are next to no Australian’s who still play match making. I loaded up the game tonight. Tried searching balanced on my main. Couldn’t find a match. Switched to a smurf and searched expanded and found laggy games easy. Half dozen bad connection games later and I’m ready to go back to Destiny. Yeah its a very ordinary game, but at least it has a local population.