Australian Jb hi fi vs eb games prices

I cant understand eb games in Australia. they increase the price so much. JB HI FI is advertising halo 5G for $68 where as eb games is advertising for $99. Come on EB games at least try to have a competitive price. Like, how much did they pay to get the Locke exclusive for crying out loud.

https://ebgames.com.au/xbox-one-162869-Halo-5-Guardians-Xbox-One

Especially the price increase at both stores for the standard limited copy! A month or so ago the limited was only worth $110.00. Now its $150.00! Racking up final profits much? lol

Geezzz i didn’t even notice that. Although i kind of guess its ok (kind of) with them because there are only so many so they become an exclusive limited thing. that said i could be wrong but i think JB HI FI’s normal edition has dropped from $79 to the new price of $68 since i pre-ordered. Also with halo i have always bought the limited edition but this time they just arn’t worth the money

Yeah i was shocked when i went into EB to get my limited edition… 150$ like wow. Still got it though. But yeah eb need to calm down with their prices

Dang games in Australia are more expensive than in the US.

I can’t complain as the console bundle was $600 at both stores but EB includes Fallout 4 in the deal, so they did alright by me.

> 2533274801784225;3:
> Geezzz i didn’t even notice that. Although i kind of guess its ok (kind of) with them because there are only so many so they become an exclusive limited thing. that said i could be wrong but i think JB HI FI’s normal edition has dropped from $79 to the new price of $68 since i pre-ordered. Also with halo i have always bought the limited edition but this time they just arn’t worth the money

I preordered the standard edition when it was $79 so do i have to pay $79 or is it $68?

> 2535424770694943;7:
> > 2533274801784225;3:
> > Geezzz i didn’t even notice that. Although i kind of guess its ok (kind of) with them because there are only so many so they become an exclusive limited thing. that said i could be wrong but i think JB HI FI’s normal edition has dropped from $79 to the new price of $68 since i pre-ordered. Also with halo i have always bought the limited edition but this time they just arn’t worth the money
>
>
> I preordered the standard edition when it was $79 so do i have to pay $79 or is it $68?

Just called them. You’d just have to pay $68. EB games have a midnight launch though

I usually buy games from eb, but as of this year they are way to expensive and saved a ton from buying from jb-hifi

EB Games prices will always be more then other store prices as it take into account, in how much it can made an put aside to the consumer an reflecting it Parent Company GAMESTOP INC pricing an conventing it from US - AUS $$$.

JBHIFI sell other stuff so games prices are not that importance an undercutting or setting prices on near the prices they get them work better for them, since there big sell are TV, Comp, music etc…

> 2535424770694943;8:
> > 2535424770694943;7:
> > > 2533274801784225;3:
> > > Geezzz i didn’t even notice that. Although i kind of guess its ok (kind of) with them because there are only so many so they become an exclusive limited thing. that said i could be wrong but i think JB HI FI’s normal edition has dropped from $79 to the new price of $68 since i pre-ordered. Also with halo i have always bought the limited edition but this time they just arn’t worth the money
> >
> >
> > I preordered the standard edition when it was $79 so do i have to pay $79 or is it $68?
>
>
> Just called them. You’d just have to pay $68. EB games have a midnight launch though

Yeah i dont mind about the midnight launch part. But man im loving the price drop. I pre-ordered it when it was $79 too, this is great that i get it even cheaper. Thanks for doing the leg work. I will probably spend that saving on req packs to support 343i map pack idea (in a hope that other gaming companys, looking at you EA, will follow suit).

yeah it’s pretty mental, especially considering that it’s 60 in the US and even accounting for the exchange rate there’s still a 15-20 ‘Australia tax’, even on DIGITAl copies!

Never use EB, they are a rip off & can never get a copy on release day unless pre-ordered. I got my disc for $68 at jbhifi & didn’t need worry about having no copies in stock. Also picked up 3months xbl… So game & 3m xbl for under 99, yep EB will never see my $$