Aussie Custom Games

So… I can hardly find any Aussies willing to do custom games. I’ve tried joining a few Spartan companies, but most of them are inactive. I would love to find any Aussies to do some custom games. Competitive and fun, whatever. Of course I still love my arena and warzone so I won’t mind finding peeps for that. Thanks

We have a couple of guys in our Spartan Company that forge and made a sweet custom map we played together the other day but we don’t play many custom games to be honest.

You realize that all custom games use dedicated servers, right? So it’s likely it will put you all on US dedicated servers lol.

Anyone know of any Aussie Spartan Companies that are highly active ?

I play everyday for 2+ hours but prefer to play with teams and win more consistently

> 2533274963066327;4:
> Anyone know of any Aussie Spartan Companies that are highly active ?
>
> I play everyday for 2+ hours but prefer to play with teams and win more consistently

Ours is active mate but we aren’t all Australians. There is a lot of New Zealanders. You will find the Kiwis are online a lot more then most Aussies.

add gt

s squirrel s

im in nz always up for competitive customs or arena

> 2723605488957451;3:
> You realize that all custom games use dedicated servers, right? So it’s likely it will put you all on US dedicated servers lol.

Australia has its own servers so I’d guess they would be there not on USA unless you join a USA custom lobby