August playlist update?

When will we get it? Reach desperately needs tweaks.

Who cares about August, it’s all about November.

(LOL at my orhiginal post)

> Who cares about August, it’s all about November.
>
> (LOL at my orhiginal post)

Dude, Halofest is this month, and it will bring us info on the Reach Title Update, Halo CEA and Halo 4!

November is also an important month, because that month 343i will make Reach an enjoyable game.

I think you mean they might make the game “enjoyable”, they can still screw up.

> I think you mean they might make the game “enjoyable”, they can still screw up.

O.o?
How can they screw up something that is already broken?
You havent heard the info they are making a playlist with a classic feeling right? Title update stuff

> > I think you mean they might make the game “enjoyable”, they can still screw up.
>
> O.o?
> How can they screw up something that is already broken?
> You havent heard the info they are making a playlist with a classic feeling right? Title update stuff

Like I said, they might screw up.

My money is on September.

343 is just beginning to take over at this very moment. I wouldn’t expect any updates until September, although with Halo fest nearing they could surprise us with something, but I won’t hold my breath.

So will there be an August Matchmaking Update or will that be skipped? Or (gasp) will the MUs stop!? If so, does anybody know what is planned?

info for the tu will be at halofest, but may not be final.

I highly doubt it. In the Halo Universe Panel at Comic Con, 343i announced that they were going to make they’re update/changes near or alongside the release of Halo:CE Anniversary. However, at HaloFest, Fans who attend will be able to actually play and try out the new changes 343i has made to the Halo Reach matchmaking. Based on the feed back of HaloFest, that will have a impact on the outcome of the results for when the Title update will finally take set. I hope that was helpful.

Why wait until Halo CEA launches to update this game? By then everyone else will be playing something elese. So why wait?

NO they said they will release it before HCEA come out. They want to test it to see if we like it too so my guess is at least a month before HCEA releases

There won’t be one for Reach.

But i would like to seem some playlist updates for Halo 3 to revive some much loved playlists.

Why are you guys just saying “wait till HaloFest”? Hes not asking about the TU, hes asking about the monthly playlist updates… or am i missing something they announced stating no playlist updates till after Halofest?

Personally im wondering about this too, my best guess would be no there wont be one for this month. Far too busy gaining full control, making sure everything goes according an what not, and probably busy with the TU changes and a bunch of other stuff.

Im fairly certain they’ve read a lot of playlist feedback, a lot was even in the optimatch forum of b.net that never got done, so they do know what needs to be changed in the playlists. If they have time im sure they will squeeze some stuff out this month but i wouldnt count on it.

> I highly doubt it. In the Halo Universe Panel at Comic Con, 343i announced that they were going to make they’re update/changes near or alongside the release of Halo:CE Anniversary. However, at HaloFest, Fans who attend will be able to actually play and try out the new changes 343i has made to the Halo Reach matchmaking. Based on the feed back of HaloFest, that will have a impact on the outcome of the results for when the Title update will finally take set. I hope that was helpful.

No, they said they are releasing it within a month of the handover, not during CEA, they said there will be an update then TOO, but that is another TU, seriously , why does everyone think this game only needs one udpate? Every game ever has had multiple updates, including the halo series.

I remember them tweeting out once they did take console of Reach, there would be no instant changes, it would all start later on either with the TU or just before it.

However, they do control Daily Challenges & Weekly Challenges now.

Probably not. Pretty sure they said that they wouldn’t be changing anything instantly, so maybe next month for playlist updates or whatever.

My nerd-sense tells me it will be released during halo fest. But is their any official word? Or at least a conformation that a playlist update is happening?

My nerd sense says we wont hear anything till Halofest, and then, because of the holiday weekend, nothing will actually happen till about Sept 13th, Reach’s 1yr anniversary.