Audio problems with Defiant Map Pack

Hello there, first of all, the maps are amaizing, I love them, aside from some flaws on the graphics (trees on the background of Highlands), its awesome.

Now, as soon as I downloaded them, I noticed a problem. an audio problem to be precise.

There will be moments that I shot with any weapon (for example the AR) and nothing will be heard, a few seconds pass, and the Shooting sound comes out of nowhere.

(this happens quite often is starting to bother me, in both MP maps and the Firefight one)

i never had the audio come back but on condemned i had 2 silent rockets haha i was like wtf? =p

> i never had the audio come back but on condemned i had 2 silent rockets haha i was like wtf? =p

Has it ever happened again? the audio problems happen to me everytime I play on Defiant content.

Nope it was only in 1 TS game that i had played on Condemned. the other idk maybe 10ish defiant games i played were fine atleast from my view

> Nope it was only in 1 TS game that i had played on Condemned. the other idk maybe 10ish defiant games i played were fine atleast from my view

oh… ok thanks for the info man :slight_smile:

so, anyone have any idea how to fix this?

This happens in the base game too, but it only happens for a second.