Audio Log Achievement locked

I’ve done the audio log run correctly just as intended to reach the final one. I’ve looked over to the achievements and it has been for a while now, at least a week, it says “Audio Log #19 unlocking!” It is in the locked section of my achievement list. Does anyone know anything about this?

Quite a few posts about this on the forums here and in the support section. If it says “Done Unlocking” then it’s just a matter of waiting until things sync up server side and the achievement unlocks. It’s more an Xbox One / Xbox Live issue than a game issue, as achievements don’t unlock on the box like the 360 did

> 2533274813317074;2:
> Quite a few posts about this on the forums here and in the support section. If it says “Done Unlocking” then it’s just a matter of waiting until things sync up server side and the achievement unlocks. It’s more an Xbox One / Xbox Live issue than a game issue, as achievements don’t unlock on the box like the 360 did

Ha, I remember playing Dying Light and getting a Destiny achievement, when the last I played Destiny was yesterday or even a later in the week