Audio Issues: Voice chat playback and freezing

Playing Master Chief Collection through Steam on Windows, I am using an Xbox One Wireless controller and a wireless headset. When I am in a mulitplayer match and I press V on my keyboard to use Push to talk, the game completely drops my inputs and I cannot move or do anything for a few seconds - things are still happening on screen but its as if my controller was momentarily unplugged. I dont see an option to rebind the Push to Talk key either. I suspect that because I’m switching my input from Xbox Controller to Mouse and Keyboard it’s causing some syncing issue.

Also, game audio will play through my system default playback device (my headset), but when other people use voice chat, their audio goes out to my external speakers which are a separate audio playback device.

Please see the pinned thread regarding Halo Support and how to submit tickets for issues you may be experiencing.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/halo-support-important-links/470b6fbb-7e3a-4272-b2bc-dd0a5948cb2c/posts

> 2533274821187454;1:
> I dont see an option to rebind the Push to Talk key either.

This is currently locked at the moment, but I imagine it will be modifiable at some point