Auction

So Custom games anyone who has played Halo most likely know what i’m talking about. A game mode that allows you to build your own maps but what if you could take it a step further. So everyone enjoys showing off cool maps and etc. But what if you could make a link or a place in the halo games where the maps you build you could auction off for Halo credits give people who make maps more credits and other people who bought the map new ideas or just a game mode to play on. I feel it would get more maps in the community and introduce new ideas for possibly future Halo’s. Let me know what you think or if this should even be a thing along with hitting that like button to show your support.

> 2533274981429946;1:
> So Custom games anyone who has played Halo most likely know what i’m talking about. A game mode that allows you to build your own maps but what if you could take it a step further. So everyone enjoys showing off cool maps and etc. But what if you could make a link or a place in the halo games where the maps you build you could auction off for Halo credits give people who make maps more credits and other people who bought the map new ideas or just a game mode to play on. I feel it would get more maps in the community and introduce new ideas for possibly future Halo’s. Let me know what you think or if this should even be a thing along with hitting that like button to show your support.

I think the current system, of everything being free kind of seems to be the best. If 343 chooses to feature your map, you get a special cosmetic and a shout-out which is way cooler than some Halo credits. Besides, the ability to freely share is way more fun.

> 2533274850493408;2:
> > 2533274981429946;1:
> > So Custom games anyone who has played Halo most likely know what i’m talking about. A game mode that allows you to build your own maps but what if you could take it a step further. So everyone enjoys showing off cool maps and etc. But what if you could make a link or a place in the halo games where the maps you build you could auction off for Halo credits give people who make maps more credits and other people who bought the map new ideas or just a game mode to play on. I feel it would get more maps in the community and introduce new ideas for possibly future Halo’s. Let me know what you think or if this should even be a thing along with hitting that like button to show your support.
>
> I think the current system, of everything being free kind of seems to be the best. If 343 chooses to feature your map, you get a special cosmetic and a shout-out which is way cooler than some Halo credits. Besides, the ability to freely share is way more fun.

Thanks for your input I agree about the shout out from 343, and every thing else you said just feels like its missing something thou. But I guess if it’s not broken theirs no need to fix it lol.