Attention Oregonians and 343i Staff

My name is Marcus Axford, founder of Axford Armories and Design. I am a Halo scholar, collector, cosplayer and Halo launch coordinator/host for GameStop. Right now we are preparing for one of the largest launches in the state, a 3 day event leading up to the Monday night launch. details below:

Hosted by: Axford Armories and Design and GameStop

Date: We are launching a 3 day event open to close starting Saturday Oct 24th going til Monday Oct 26th.

Details: There will be a Halo collection on display, as well as various activities, such as tvs/consoles set up to play Halo: Mc Collection, Halo trivia, a photo op with me in my Orbital/ODST armor and more. There will be food and possibly drink as well and since it will be close to Halloween we will be passing out candy.

Raffle: There will be a raffle on Monday night with various prizes. You will receive one ticket Monday night and will have opportunities to earn more via trivia and playing matches against the crew.

If there is anyone who could offer any resources; cosplayers, collectors, vendors or if you just want to attend.

To the staff at 343i, we could really use some prizes for our raffle if you could lend a hand, even cooler if you could send a staff member our way. Send your janitor I don’t care lol. Thank you for your consideration.

For more updates go to my prop page on facebook Axford Armories and Design and look up the event on it, don’t forget to like the page!

Can you link it, sounds like something we’d want to crash.

> 2533274823282659;1:
> My name is Marcus Axford, founder of Axford Armories and Design. I am a Halo scholar, collector, cosplayer and Halo launch coordinator/host for GameStop.

But do you play Halo?

> 2535422133673428;2:
> Can you link it, sounds like something we’d want to crash.

Lol love to have you.

Don’t forget to like the page, the event is on there. If your going then make sure to join the event.

> 2533274792068284;3:
> > 2533274823282659;1:
> > My name is Marcus Axford, founder of Axford Armories and Design. I am a Halo scholar, collector, cosplayer and Halo launch coordinator/host for GameStop.
>
>
> But do you play Halo?

Lol yes I do. I am a veteran gamer of over 20 years, played Halo since the beginning. Been collecting since Halo 3. Beaten every Halo game on legendary solo at least twice, excellent at forging, and not too bad at matchmaking. Not near as good as I used to be but I have my days.