Attention: Error authorizing user with H5 services

anyone else getting this message? i can’t access reqs, when i play matchmaking its all white emblems for other players. after came it can’t access stats. And i couldn’t back out of matchmaking.

I get taht every now and then. Atm i cant even get into a multi player game like warzone…

I am having the exact same issues. I tried restarting game but now I can’t even access my profile in game

same issue.

Same issue. Which is -Yoink- cuz I can’t open req packs I payed for >:@

I can play warzone only but whats the point with no reqs and every other playlist doesn’t want to connect

Same issue here I can not access any muntiplayer at all this is very upsetting what is wrong with 343i servers not just here but also with master chief collection going to return everything if 343i can’t get it together I paid $500 for the Xbox 1 and halo only to play halo and thus is what I get going back to Playstation

Same issue!:@

On the REQ page of this site it acknowledges that the REQ system is having problems on their end. I really hope the fix the REQ system, often down, often drops. Takes alot of fun out of a game I otherwise enjoy immensely.

Same issue :frowning:

Glad to see i’m not the only one. -__-

> 2533274800212919;1:
> anyone else getting this message? i can’t access reqs, when i play matchmaking its all white emblems for other players. after came it can’t access stats. And i couldn’t back out of matchmaking.

YES!!! The exact same. I cant even access my profile stats on here.

My location is North east England btw.

Can we have ansers

same issue here, cannot access to req while playing warzone matches, my req points become zero too

Seems there is an Xbox Live issue at the moment - status alert has been put out

xbox.com/status
Xbox members, are you experiencing issues matchmaking in Halo 5: Guardians? We’re aware of the issue and our team is hard at work to find a fix. Thanks for being patient in the meantime! We’ll provide an update as soon as we have more information.

Any progress made on this issue? Haven’t had access to the req system since late Feb