Attention BTB players!

If you are the last player on your btb team in a game vs 8 people please, and i mean seriously please just quit.

Please and thanks

Why?

If you are one of the 8 against the 1, and you don’t like the game going on and on and on, then you should quit.

Yes, it’s so rude to waste 15 mins of time for 8 people so you can still lose the game.

> Yes, it’s so rude to waste 15 mins of time for 8 people so you can still lose the game.

No, you missed what I said. Don’t tell the 1 to quit. If he wants to play it out then let him. The other 8 can decide for themselves if they want to quit or wait out that 1.

i never quit, i fight on even if its me against 100, i fight till i die and then respawn then die again, the one man army, the out cast, the noob slayer, thats me, i strike where need be, i strike in silence or in complete noise, i fight in darkness, i fight in the shadows, i fight in the sunlight, i fight and never stop… wow where did all tha come from?! anyway, no

That’s so stupid, if he already lost the game why is he staying in? Anyone who stays in vs 8 people are the biggest -Yoink- kids in the world.

I would never do that to 8 other people, i think if i did i would feel bad.

> i never quit, i fight on even if its me against 100, i fight till i die and then respawn then die again, the one man army, the out cast, the noob slayer, thats me, i strike where need be, i strike in silence or in complete noise, i fight in darkness, i fight in the shadows, i fight in the sunlight, i fight and never stop… wow where did all tha come from?! anyway, no

I expected this to end with, “I am vengeance, I am the night, I AM BATMAN!” and was disappointed…

that is all.

> That’s so stupid, if he already lost the game why is he staying in? Anyone who stays in vs 8 people are the biggest -Yoink!- kids in the world.
>
> I would never do that to 8 other people, i think if i did i would feel bad.

A smaller team can sometimes have the atdvantage as the individual is harder to find and has more targets. It’s fun to be the lone wolf. Quit yourself if you don’t like it.

If I’m ever in an 8v1 situation, I’m taking on that challenge.

I don’t care how bored the 8 players are, I’m going to try and win that match.

maybe said person doesn’t care about win/loss k/d or whatever and they just wanna run, jump, shoot, kill, and die and don’t want to spend time searching for another game. plus there is join in progress as well.

personally, i would prolly quit unless you 8 guys are horrible because i like doing good in halo over bad.

Well thank 343 for the Join In Progress. I hated when my whole team quit, now the spots get filled in quickly. It has happend to me so many times on every other halo. Now it’s not a problem. Thanks 343! :slight_smile:

Master Chief was the last soldier to stand against the Covenant and the Flood on Installation 04. Did he quit?

> That’s so stupid, if he already lost the game why is he staying in? Anyone who stays in vs 8 people are the biggest -Yoink!- kids in the world.
>
> I would never do that to 8 other people, i think if i did i would feel bad.

By that logic you should quit every game that is unwinnable regardless of whether you have a full team or not.

> Well thank 343 for the Join In Progress. I hated when my whole team quit, now the spots get filled in quickly. It has happend to me so many times on every other halo. Now it’s not a problem. Thanks 343! :slight_smile:

Pity about the poor saps who get thrown into a game that they can’t win. Thanks, 343

Join in progress does not work ever for my team

And i would quit if i was the last guy but i always play with full teams, i’d never be in that situation.

I rarely quit matches unless so I will continue playing in that match.

Hahahaha I agree with this just quit

No, I’ll finish the match until it ends. Oh wait…

I’ve had 6 players on my team quit out in a match before on Reach. Me and the one remaining guy won, for the simple fact we were picking off the opposition without them being able to work out where we were.

It’s rather rewarding when a full opposition team lose to a few.

> I’ve had 6 players on my team quit out in a match before on Reach. Me and the one remaining guy won, for the simple fact we were picking off the opposition without them being able to work out where we were.
>
> It’s rather rewarding when a full opposition team lose to a few.

No one in the world can beat my team of 8 when its 8v2 so please everyone just quit if you’re the last one >.>