Attention 343

I just wanted to let you know that I will not be playing anymore Halo 4 or any other future member of the franchise. I feel like you have sold out the Halo franchise in order to compete with other FPS titles. Finding out that the CSR will only be on a waypoint app is the deal breaker for me. I was holding out hope for the CSR in-game possibility. Further, the official CSR thread was moved to a forum that is not even frequented 10x as much as the “Halo 4” forum; however, all of the changes ultimately have made Halo 4 no longer enjoyable for myself. I know I am just one person, but I feel like many others share my opinion. I know this will ultimately fall on deaf ears, but I wanted to at least put my opinion out there because in business many unsatisfied customers tend to leave without letting the business know why they are dissatisfied.

Why do people all of a sudden think they have to sign resignation letters when they stop playing halo 4?

Honestly kid, nobody cares. Good bye.

alright see ya

> Why do people all of a sudden think they have to sign resignation letters when they stop playing halo 4?
>
> Honestly kid, nobody cares. Good bye.

I care. Its good to know that others have the same opinion as me, kid.

Actually, people who are dissatisfied with a product are statistically more likely to complain.

People with are satisfied with a product are less likely to praise.

In short, poeple are more likely to complain than praise.

Bye please don’t come back.

• Spartan-044

BTW, make sure you change your Halo Waypoint Avatar. If you’re done playing Halo 4, no use using your Spartan from Halo 4 for your Waypoint avatar right? LOL

Im sorry that your satisfied with the game like some are, but if your done with it then you might as well get off the forum, and if you were only holding out for CSR then that was a waste in it self because a ranking system will not make up for all the other issues that you experienced. But sorry to see you go, if you ever change your mind my gamertag is the same as my user name.

343 will ignore you.

Forum posters will belittle you.

just leave man. good luck irl.

kthxbai.

Would you like some cheese with that wine?

Lol good bye. Yet another weirdo that would stinking quit a game because they can’t flaunt a number on their service card.

No need to make a deal of it, just leave and live your merry life.
Because honestly, these threads are stupid.

Shouldn’t have even responded to this now that its gunna get bumped up again, but whatever. I wanted to share my opinion lol

Can someone explain to me why CSR and rankings are such a big deal? Back in the Halo 2 online days we didn’t even have ranks and it was still fun as hell. I can see it from a standpoint where you want to play with people on a similar skill level as you, but they do keep track of that and try to match you up with those people, even if you can’t see it on the screen.

> Can someone explain to me why CSR and rankings are such a big deal? Back in the Halo 2 online days we didn’t even have ranks and it was still fun as hell. I can see it from a standpoint where you want to play with people on a similar skill level as you, but they do keep track of that and try to match you up with those people, even if you can’t see it on the screen.

I’ve asked this question so very much.

Two reasons.

1. People need something to complain about.

2. Somehow it is going to make it more enjoyable for them. Despite hating every other aspect of the game having a number means that they can like it? o.O

OH GOD NO PLEASE DON’T GO WE NEED YOU SO MUCH