Attempt at Possible Interview with Bungie (9/14)?

In order to get <a >http://GruntsRUs.com some activity since they’ve been in a slum. (Recently joined as a News Writer there to try and help out). I’m considering grabbing my camcorder and going either to the EMP Reach party or one of the Retailers they are going to (Guessing it’s the same ones as Halo 3) and conducting an on scene interview to be uploaded the next day or so.

If I were to do this I’d need some questions. So to see how viable this “interview” can be I need to look at it from all angles.

So two questions:

1. Should I attempt this interview?
  2. If you could ask Bungie or 343 Industries one question, what would it be? Also note to whom, If anyone specific.

If I follow through with my plan, then having a list set up will be handy. And yes, you’d be credited.

No guarantees though.

No questions at all!?

For 343: What are your future endeavors for the IP of Halo? A Halo Wars 2 or a new FPS?

For 343: Are you really interested in exploring Noble Team’s past in future Halo fiction?

I would ask

Around when could we expect the first DLC and are there any thought on making reach play lists have a separate rank again like halo 3??

> For 343: Are you really interested in exploring Noble Team’s past in future Halo fiction?

great question I would be interested to know this

Great questions! Here’s the main article on the Q&A, HugeDomains.com