Attempt at being funny, didn't work.

[Edit] If you have no sense of humor please do not read any further! I am truly sick of the saltiness tonight, I just wanted to elevate your mood instead it’s like I single handily started WW III
This post almost has more hate than Infinite Warfare Trailer xD

Original Thread Title: HALO6 TRAILER RELEASE! Link in description!

Original Description Post:
I just watched the trailer! I’m pretty sure there was some confusion among the Companies but it seems Treyarch accidentally released 343i Halo 6 trailer! I mean is it just me or are we very soon going to see a mashup of Halo meets CoD, like a Simpsons meets Family Guy thing? WTF! is going on with everyone! Halo is becoming more like CoD and CoD is becoming more like Halo! I mean if I spend an extra $50 on supply drops will I get a Master Chief loadout for Infinite Dislikes? Or if I spend enough money on Req packs on Halo 5 will I get a VTOL that I can use on Warzone? [at least we will get a human ship for Halo that way ;)] So just think for a moment guys! Yes Halo 5 might not have the players it used to, just wait til Infinite Warfare releases, the game will become more popular than flies on sh*t!

Seriously check out the link! Leave a dislike!
It’s like watching Halo meets CoD in a Galaxy Far Far Away.
Please just post the funniest comments you can after watching the video! Let me know your favorite part! xD My favorite part was at 3:25 of the trailer!

[The link is just the youtube trailer for Infinite Warfare, that was the joke]

seems legit.

I smell a troll…someone else lemme know what the link is, I ain’t clickin’ it till I know the Intel is sound. :stuck_out_tongue:

> 2533274903052473;3:
> I smell a troll…someone else lemme know what the link is, I ain’t clickin’ it till I know the Intel is sound. :stuck_out_tongue:

its a cod trailer

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

inb4lock

> 2533274903052473;3:
> I smell a troll…someone else lemme know what the link is, I ain’t clickin’ it till I know the Intel is sound. :stuck_out_tongue:

The only trolls here are Activision and Treyarch! “Fan support has never been greater” If they where a KDA they’re about -835,365,285.000000001 in support with Dislikes to Likes ratio! At least Halo got positive feedback and likes, it also didn’t need to sell a remastered game along side it! Actually I tell a lie, the remastered game is the reason it will sell Infinite Warfare is just something that comes along with it xD

The troll is strong with this one…

> 2535440120215345;7:
> The troll is strong with this one…

I apologize for the excitement but in all honesty 343i could use this for H6 Trailer and get away with copyright! Hmm maybe get sued by Disney because Star Wars :confused:

There was not a moment Halo became like COD, everything ever implemented was pure in the Halo universe.
The OP however should be banned for trolling and just insulting the franchise in general. I mean we’re not some kids you can make fun of, we are civilised and responsible adults.
We do not need meaningless threads that with click- baiting titles to clog up forums.

I came expecting to see a Halo 6 trailer. It’s a very misleading title and I leave disappointed :’(

> 2533274967369999;9:
> There was not a moment Halo became like COD, everything ever implemented was pure in the Halo universe.
> The OP however should be banned for trolling and just insulting the franchise in general. I mean we’re not some kids you can make fun of, we are civilised and responsible adults.
> We do not need meaningless threads that with click- baiting titles to clog up forums.

I personally thought it would be funny to post something like this since all these civilized and responsible adults keep hacking away at this game. How dare you accuse me of insulting this game when I see thousands of posts each week attacking the game and it’s makers. It was meant to be a funny comparison that Halo is not as bad as everyone thinks it is when clearly the biggest fps competitor is doing worse. I didn’t see it as a troll anyways like I said I just thought a little humor could go a long way and maybe get a few laughs out of it with some fellow community members. I am sorry for any wrongdoing or disappointment that you’ve felt over this thread.
Maybe if you stop being so salty you will get the funny part of this you know “hahaha very funny said was a Halo 6 Trailer but it’s a futuristic CoD set in all the same locations Halo gets played in”

> 2533274806711091;10:
> I came expecting to see a Halo 6 trailer. It’s a very misleading title and I leave disappointed :’(

I really am trying to get a funny subject across, everyone keeps missing the funny side to my post, besides it’s still Halo related, I posted about some human ships being added into Warzone :wink: that would be nice!

hahaha brilliant that cheered me up thanks man.

Infinite warfare=CoD fans angry=less population playing CoD=possibly more halo pop?

Or more it =more battlefield 1 pop…

> 2533274891097288;5:
> inb4lock

Reported for spam :P.

Im pretty sure this is the new trailer for that god aweful new cod game.

Saying halo is cod for the thousandth time. Such joke. Much originality. Wow.

Working smarter is letting other debug rumors, so you can sit back and say, of course it’s real , a thousand people checking for me.

> 2533274897397329;16:
> > 2533274891097288;5:
> > inb4lock
>
>
> Reported for spam :P.
>
> Im pretty sure this is the new trailer for that god aweful new cod game.

You are pretty sure? I think my description gave it away pretty clearly xD
But if you are reporting me that’s fine, I think others beat you to it and looking back on it now yeah I understand maybe I should have thought it through a little more but hey mistakes where made! I honestly thought more people had a sense of humor about these kinds of things, I guess not! Lesson learned :slight_smile:

> 2533274885044596;13:
> hahaha brilliant that cheered me up thanks man.

Yay finally someone got the idea of my post! Thankyou for making me a little happier!