Atrocious download speeds

The game is taking a long time to download from the store - I know it’s 35GB, but this is taking so much longer than it should with my internet. Is there any way to help speed up the download, or does the Windows store just suck that way?

Consider yourself lucky, my downlad has been constantly freezing at random points. Like right now, it’s frozen at 27.02 GB and hasn’t moved for the last 20 minutes.

Yeah, I’m not sure if there’s something wrong with my Internet, computer, or the Windows store, but PC Forge has been downloading on my computer for the past… 3-4 hours, and it’s only at 10 gigabytes. Is there any way to make this go faster?

nvm

Update:
Store had an error (I think 0x80D0000A) and didn’t download. Redownloading, time is still awful.

> 2535437652903765;5:
> Update:
> Store had an error (I think 0x80D0000A) and didn’t download. Redownloading, time is still awful.

Are you wireless or wired and do you have any firewall / security software installed? Also what is your current download speed

> 2533274813317074;6:
> > 2535437652903765;5:
> > Update:
> > Store had an error (I think 0x80D0000A) and didn’t download. Redownloading, time is still awful.
>
>
> Are you wireless or wired and do you have any firewall / security software installed? Also what is your current download speed

Currently using wireless and I have security software installed. Download finished as I was typing this.

If possible I would try and switch over to wired and see if your download speed improves. it’s likely you’re speed will drop over wireless compared to a direct connection (though this can vary depending on a lot of factors like your router, firmware, wireless adapter)

> 2533274813317074;8:
> If possible I would try and switch over to wired and see if your download speed improves. it’s likely you’re speed will drop over wireless compared to a direct connection (though this can vary depending on a lot of factors like your router, firmware, wireless adapter)

I’ll see if I can try to get my other computer on wireless when I try to download Forge onto it.

In other news, I tried to use Forge on my laptop, and I think I may have nearly killed it in the process.