Atriox would own Tartarus

From what we’ve seen of Atriox in Hunting Party and the marketing of Halo Wars 2, he seems like a complete badass! He’s able to wipe the floor with 3 Spartan-IIs without breaking a sweat. Tartarus is badass, but I don’t think he would be able to take on Red Team. I think if the the 2 Jiralhanae were to go toe-to-toe, Atriox would kick the -Yoink- out of Tartarus. Just my 2 cents.

I would honesty say Atriox is probably smarter, but Tartarus is stronger.

The “-Yoink!- of Atriox aside. Red team was caught of guard and was in CC. I think we all know what happens to us players when that happens in halo 3…

We should wait till halo wars 2 comes out before speculating though.

I dunno, man. Tartarus is immune to everything but beam rifles. If Atriox doesn’t have one of those handy, Tartarus is gonna flip his bricks.

> 2678033349858034;3:
> I dunno, man. Tartarus is immune to everything but beam rifles. If Atriox doesn’t have one of those handy, Tartarus is gonna flip his bricks.

Hand to hand, I think Atriox would woop him.

I guess so. If the magical Fist of Rukt isn’t in play, Atriox likely takes it. His whole deal is he’s the Darwinian badass, the brute forged in death and carnage. Tartarus is just the self-proclaimed “Chieftain of the Brutes.” And an albino. Those aren’t much of a resume compared to Atriox’s legendary k/d.

But if I was a certain albino Chieftain of the Brutes, I’d sleep with my magic invulnerability hammer cuddled next to me, and I would not even think about going up against Atriox without it.

Tartarus is brutal, but Atriox looks like a MONSTER. Not to mention tactically smarter.

I think Atriox’s mace has many magical capabilities of the Fist of Rukt. I’m not sure if it gives shields though.

> 2533274805386380;6:
> Tartarus is brutal, but Atriox looks like a MONSTER. Not to mention tactically smarter.

Make no mistake, Tartarus was no dummy. He was very cunning and manipulative as well as a fearsome leader. The only dumb part about him was being a puppet to the prophets.

We’re not sure how big Atriox is , but Tartarus was one of the biggest brutes. All but maxing out brute height and weight standards

Does anyone know exactly where Atriox was at the time Tartarus was the leader of the brutes? What is Atriox’s backstory? Is everything on him speculation at this point?

> 2533274916736578;8:
> > 2533274805386380;6:
> > Tartarus is brutal, but Atriox looks like a MONSTER. Not to mention tactically smarter.
>
> Make no mistake, Tartarus was no dummy. He was very cunning and manipulative as well as a fearsome leader. The only dumb part about him was being a puppet to the prophets.
>
> We’re not sure how big Atriox is , but Tartarus was one of the biggest brutes. All but maxing out brute height and weight standards

Yes, true that.

and i would say that Tartarus would wipe the floor with Atriox. Besides, this subject is only speculations. And how many topics about this subject is there on the forums? This is getting old quite fast.

“Beneath that fancy armor, you’re nothing but a coward!”
“What’s the matter, Arbiter? Afraid of my little hammer?”

> 2535461925953230;9:
> Does anyone know exactly where Atriox was at the time Tartarus was the leader of the brutes? What is Atriox’s backstory? Is everything on him speculation at this point?

Atriox was waging a total war campaign against the full might of the Covenant.

Atriox would definitely win in a 1v1, but only because of his power armor, that makes him much stronger. If he didn’t have that, it’d be more interesting …

> 2533274829152751;12:
> > 2535461925953230;9:
> > Does anyone know exactly where Atriox was at the time Tartarus was the leader of the brutes? What is Atriox’s backstory? Is everything on him speculation at this point?
>
> Atriox was waging a total war campaign against the full might of the Covenant.

I am assuming that is where he gets the title the banished from then. Where have you found this information on him?

> 2535461925953230;14:
> > 2533274829152751;12:
> > > 2535461925953230;9:
> > > Does anyone know exactly where Atriox was at the time Tartarus was the leader of the brutes? What is Atriox’s backstory? Is everything on him speculation at this point?
> >
> > Atriox was waging a total war campaign against the full might of the Covenant.
>
> I am assuming that is where he gets the title the banished from then. Where have you found this information on him?

It has been known for awhile.

> 2678033349858034;5:
> Atriox’s legendary k/d.

Maybe Atriox ignores the objective to pad his stats. :wink:

Kidding aside, having no objective criteria to actually measure their strength capabilities against each other, but just going strictly off of appearances, Atriox looks absolutely fricking terrifying to me, I’d tend to think his armor alone would give him enough of an edge to wipe the floor with Tartar Sauce, just based on my gut. Might depend on whether Tartar has the Fist of Rukt or not, though. That thing grants him invincible plot armor.

> 2533274961806222;16:
> > 2678033349858034;5:
> > Atriox’s legendary k/d.
>
> Maybe Atriox ignores the objective to pad his stats. :wink:
>
> Kidding aside, having no objective criteria to actually measure their strength capabilities against each other, but just going strictly off of appearances, Atriox looks absolutely fricking terrifying to me, I’d tend to think his armor alone would give him enough of an edge to wipe the floor with Tartar Sauce, just based on my gut. Might depend on whether Tartar has the Fist of Rukt or not, though. That thing grants him invincible plot armor.

Tartar Sauce
I see what you did there.