Atriox vs Master Chief

Alright why is it that Atriox didn’t kill Master Chief? Was he so dang cocky that he thought throwing him out in space would kill him?

1 Like

Plot armor
20 characters

4 Likes

Still doesn’t answer my question, there could have been multiple ways Master Chief could survive after being beaten by Atriox

Plot armor? But I mean, did you see the way Atriox was rag-dolling “The super soldier”, prolly just felt he wasn’t all he was hyped up to be and wasn’t worth his time.
This is before we even mention that Atriox and his banished absolutely demolished the UNSC Infinity which was essentially the pinnacle of human progress.
Even if he did survive, What could he do after that poor performance and no forces left? Who on earth would even be able to save him?
Most likely just hubris, after all Atriox stood up to the covenant, and humanity is weaker than they were.

4 Likes

Atriox didn’t see the thing that made Chief special in comparison to the other Spartan soldiers. Can you guess? Luck.

4 Likes

First of all it was a ambush which shows how cowardly they couldn’t take on the UNSC fleet head on

2nd, Did you not play infinite? Master Chief took down the banished SINGLE HANDLY EVEN HAVING THE HARBINGER SHAKING IN HER ARMOR YELLING AT ESCHARUM TO SEND EVERYTHING AT HIM AND HIS REPLY WAS…numbers wouldn’t stop him

YA BOIIIIII but either way the rematch is going to be great to watch

Unless Red Team beats him to it lol

Atriox sees Cutter and his ship and poops bricks lol

Is that why the UNSC beat the Covenant lol so doesn’t that make them stronger lol :joy: did you not play Halo 3?! Lol

The campaign tells you that Atriox wanted Master Chief to experience the shame of being defeated for once.

5 Likes

Crap story telling. Literally went out of their way to make Chief look pathetic on top of a badly written monologue Atriox fell into that cliche villiains put themselves in. They couldve easily made a scenario where Chief barely gets away, fleeing the battle field from a grenade explosion to getting smacked with the hammer as he retailates and uses it to his advantage, to even being rescued by Marines trying to fend off Atriox and chief cant do nothing as he is wisked away or something. ANYTHING but the stuff we got.

1 Like

It was an ambush and that is a little cowardly, but they had just lost their home planet in all fairness. I’m not sure why they went after the UNSC rather than the Created, though. Maybe the Created attacked the Banished homeworld in the midst of all this on Zeta.

1 Like

I’m just disappointed in the fight, it’s Locke vs Chief fight all over again

This makes more sense then anything thank you :pray:

1 Like

It’s Locke vs Chief all over again :pensive:

Well, I am sure it is buildup for future showdowns.

1 Like

He didn’t think Chief would survive six months in space.

His first mistake.

4 Likes

Because Atriox and the Banished see the Created as a human plot to control them. See, you’re not free if you can’t raid, butcher innocent civilians and eat them. Anyone who objects to that is an enemy of freedom in the Banished mindset.

Plus they don’t need an excuse. They’re evil and he’s leading what’s left of his people to their doom whilst he beats his chest about how it’s made them stronger. They were already attacking human settlements years before Cortana did anything. You know in Mass Effect how the Krogan thought losing most of their people meant the best answer was more war and fighting; that’s the Banished.

I mean the Brute has propaganda towers proclaiming they are not bound by any Creed….

To quote one of the marines “Covenant rejects” every one of them.

2 Likes

It reminds me of that scene in Avengers Infinity War, where the Hulk goes at Thanos then gets his -Yoink!- handed to him.

1 Like

Nah cutters going to beat him to it…oh then there Red Team lol

And a liar to, remember what he said to Cortana lol crushed his head my butt lol :joy:

1 Like

I loved everything you said friend me :grin:

1 Like

I’m just disappointed in the fight, it’s Locke vs Chief fight all over again

How? Do you people forget he ragdoll 3 spartan II’s before Chief.

1 Like