Atriox strategy

What you build orders or go about playing in 1v1. I usually solo dolo in 2v2 or 3v3. I start with 2 supplies and pump out grunt. 3rd is a genny. Leader and get plasma rounds. Tec up into marauders. Do you take the invincible upgrade or the annihilation one first ( I can’ think of their names right now lol).
How do you counter serina ?

From the sounds of it you have a solid build.

As for Eradication or Unbreakable it depends on the game situation. If I get the leader point right as I’m pushing a base I get Eradication to crack it. If it’s any other situation I get Unbreakable.

If you have an Army built definitely take unbreakable. If you lost ur army I’d take eradication.
Getting out an early Atriox leader and getting him leveled is also amazing.
if you want to rush with Atriox and take countermeasure leader point.
Generator upgrade supply upgrade barracks build brutes another supply then another barracks. Pump brutes till 2:50 destroy the barracks built 2nd gen and air pad. Rush base at 3 minutes try and take out the base if it’s heavily defended go for a generator

> 2533274806495508;3:
> If you have an Army built definitely take unbreakable. If you lost ur army I’d take eradication.
> Getting out an early Atriox leader and getting him leveled is also amazing.
> if you want to rush with Atriox and take countermeasure leader point.
> Generator upgrade supply upgrade barracks build brutes another supply then another barracks. Pump brutes till 2:50 destroy the barracks built 2nd gen and air pad. Rush base at 3 minutes try and take out the base if it’s heavily defended go for a generator

I’l have to give it a try and see how I like it. That strategy is best suited to counter which leader. I have to cripple the base or I would be in a disadvantage. Would you get a mini base to pu.p out brutes?

> 2533274927740213;2:
> From the sounds of it you have a solid build.
>
> As for Eradication or Unbreakable it depends on the game situation. If I get the leader point right as I’m pushing a base I get Eradication to crack it. If it’s any other situation I get Unbreakable.

That’ a good thought. I just hate eradication so easy to dodge.

> 2533274998443218;5:
> > 2533274927740213;2:
> > From the sounds of it you have a solid build.
> >
> > As for Eradication or Unbreakable it depends on the game situation. If I get the leader point right as I’m pushing a base I get Eradication to crack it. If it’s any other situation I get Unbreakable.
>
> That’ a good thought. I just hate eradication so easy to dodge.

It’s basically only good for bases lol