Atriox, best Villain that 343i has done

In my opinion, Atriox is the best villain that 343 industries has ever done

I have yet to play the campaign, but I’ll say, 343 has set up one of the best villains I have ever seen and that’s only seconding your thoughts, I fully agree and only hope I get to see more of him soon!

Now if only he can be cloned so we can face 50000 Atrioxs in campaign…

> 2533275013567761;2:
> I have yet to play the campaign, but I’ll say, 343 has set up one of the best villains I have ever seen and that’s only seconding your thoughts, I fully agree and only hope I get to see more of him soon!

yup

> 2533274833309866;3:
> Now if only he can be cloned so we can face 50000 Atrioxs in campaign…

No spoilers! hahahah!

> 2533275013567761;2:
> I have yet to play the campaign, but I’ll say, 343 has set up one of the best villains I have ever seen and that’s only seconding your thoughts, I fully agree and only hope I get to see more of him soon!

I also have not played the campaign yet, but based on the cutscenes, he’s a freakin’ beast

> 2535452753042035;6:
> > 2533275013567761;2:
> > I have yet to play the campaign, but I’ll say, 343 has set up one of the best villains I have ever seen and that’s only seconding your thoughts, I fully agree and only hope I get to see more of him soon!
>
> I also have not played the campaign yet, but based on the cutscenes, he’s a freakin’ beast

Oh for sure, for sure for sure for sure! Dude you don’t know how many arguments I’ve had with people saying that 343 is a terrible company because they made ATRIOX beat 3 Spartans, for -Yoink- sake that’s beautiful writing you know why? Because “If not even 3 of the most galaxy renouned space warriors can beat this one brute, how does Captain Cutter even stand a chance?” And that’s a story if I ever saw one. I can’t wait to play it! It doesn’t matter if its bad, I’ll come straight back here to criticize it if I have to, but if I can praise 343 for anything and tell them that this is what makes a good showing for a game? Its this guy, Atriox, he who dethroned the Didact for my favourite villain in all of Halo!
(I haven’t played Halo 2, don’t hate me!)

> 2535452753042035;1:
> In my opinion, Atriox is the best villain that 343 industries has ever done

Completely agree!
I’ve been playing the Campaign and I have to say, so far in my opinion, Halo Wars 2 has got to be the most dark, emotionally charged Halo games I’ve ever played.
Of course, I am still playing the campaign, so will update my opinion on the whole (without spoilers) campaign experience.

Great villain yes but we didnt really see much of him - well he is the best villain 343 ever created but Mdama or whatever tht guy was called sucks just in every way so it wasn`t that hard to create a better villain

> 2533275013567761;7:
> > 2535452753042035;6:
> > > 2533275013567761;2:
> > > I have yet to play the campaign, but I’ll say, 343 has set up one of the best villains I have ever seen and that’s only seconding your thoughts, I fully agree and only hope I get to see more of him soon!
> >
> > I also have not played the campaign yet, but based on the cutscenes, he’s a freakin’ beast
>
> Oh for sure, for sure for sure for sure! Dude you don’t know how many arguments I’ve had with people saying that 343 is a terrible company because they made ATRIOX beat 3 Spartans, for -Yoink- sake that’s beautiful writing you know why? Because “If not even 3 of the most galaxy renouned space warriors can beat this one brute, how does Captain Cutter even stand a chance?” And that’s a story if I ever saw one. I can’t wait to play it! It doesn’t matter if its bad, I’ll come straight back here to criticize it if I have to, but if I can praise 343 for anything and tell them that this is what makes a good showing for a game? Its this guy, Atriox, he who dethroned the Didact for my favourite villain in all of Halo!
> (I haven’t played Halo 2, don’t hate me!)

343i can prove that they can write good characters such as Atriox

> 2533274823944337;8:
> > 2535452753042035;1:
> > In my opinion, Atriox is the best villain that 343 industries has ever done
>
> Completely agree!
> I’ve been playing the Campaign and I have to say, so far in my opinion, Halo Wars 2 has got to be the most dark, emotionally charged Halo games I’ve ever played.
> Of course, I am still playing the campaign, so will update my opinion on the whole (without spoilers) campaign experience.

cool

It’s a shame we didn’t see much of him. Still loved every second he appeared on screen. Hopefully we see more of him in the Campaign DLC. (Maybe even Halo 6 :smiley: )

> 2533274823944337;8:
> > 2535452753042035;1:
>
> Completely agree!
> I’ve been playing the Campaign and I have to say, so far in my opinion, Halo Wars 2 has got to be the most dark, emotionally charged Halo games I’ve ever played.
> Of course, I am still playing the campaign, so will update my opinion on the whole (without spoilers) campaign experience.

I wasn’t around for Halo Wars the first, and I was pretty bad at the controls of the HW2 beta. Scarwolf, your post about the darkness of HW2’s campaign surprised me, I thought nothing could beat Halo Reach in that sense. I may have a game to go buy.

> 2535435616191030;13:
> > 2533274823944337;8:
> > > 2535452753042035;1:
> > > In my opinion, Atriox is the best villain that 343 industries has ever done
> >
> > Completely agree!
> > I’ve been playing the Campaign and I have to say, so far in my opinion, Halo Wars 2 has got to be the most dark, emotionally charged Halo games I’ve ever played.
> > Of course, I am still playing the campaign, so will update my opinion on the whole (without spoilers) campaign experience.
>
> I wasn’t around for Halo Wars the first, and I was pretty bad at the controls of the HW2 beta. Scarwolf, your post about the darkness of HW2’s campaign surprised me, I thought nothing could beat Halo Reach in that sense. I may have a game to go buy.

Oh yes, Halo Reach! Now that was dark with some serious inevitable feelings of loss… :frowning:
Enjoyed it very much!

With Halo Wars 2, Atriox and the whole uncomfortable potent power behind the Banished and the cut scene that you see when your are introduced to Atriox, got me fired up! He easily took on three Spartan II’s and nearly kills one… with ease I might add! Now that was quite dark for me, in a good way!
I do recommend purchasing it and learning the RTS game. Even if you’re not good with Halo Wars’ style of play over controller, I am sure you will eventually get a hang of it!

If you do, I am sure you would agree, when you see the cut scene alone, will make you go “Damn…” O_O
Then again, it’s only my opinion and I am still going through the Campaign.

> 2533274823944337;14:
> > 2535435616191030;13:
> > > 2533274823944337;8:
> > > > 2535452753042035;1:
> > > > In my opinion, Atriox is the best villain that 343 industries has ever done
> > >
> > > Completely agree!
> > > I’ve been playing the Campaign and I have to say, so far in my opinion, Halo Wars 2 has got to be the most dark, emotionally charged Halo games I’ve ever played.
> > > Of course, I am still playing the campaign, so will update my opinion on the whole (without spoilers) campaign experience.
> >
> > I wasn’t around for Halo Wars the first, and I was pretty bad at the controls of the HW2 beta. Scarwolf, your post about the darkness of HW2’s campaign surprised me, I thought nothing could beat Halo Reach in that sense. I may have a game to go buy.
>
> Oh yes, Halo Reach! Now that was dark with some serious inevitable feelings of loss… :frowning:
> Enjoyed it very much!
>
> With Halo Wars 2, Atriox and the whole uncomfortable potent power behind the Banished and the cut scene that you see when your are introduced to Atriox, got me fired up! He easily took on three Spartan II’s and nearly kills one… with ease I might add! Now that was quite dark for me, in a good way!
> I do recommend purchasing it and learning the RTS game. Even if you’re not good with Halo Wars’ style of play over controller, I am sure you will eventually get a hang of it!
>
> If you do, I am sure you would agree, when you see the cut scene alone, will make you go “Damn…” O_O
> Then again, it’s only my opinion and I am still going through the Campaign.

Alright, thanks! Even if I do and continue to suck at console RTS, I can’t miss a Halo game such as this!

I’d agree. I really want to see more of him in Halo 6.

> 2533274823944337;8:
> > 2535452753042035;1:
>
> Completely agree!

Not meaning to try to invalidate your opinion, but did you not play Reach?

> 2535452753042035;10:
> > 2533275013567761;7:
> > > 2535452753042035;6:
> > > > 2533275013567761;2:
> > > > I have yet to play the campaign, but I’ll say, 343 has set up one of the best villains I have ever seen and that’s only seconding your thoughts, I fully agree and only hope I get to see more of him soon!
> > >
> > > I also have not played the campaign yet, but based on the cutscenes, he’s a freakin’ beast
> >
> > Oh for sure, for sure for sure for sure! Dude you don’t know how many arguments I’ve had with people saying that 343 is a terrible company because they made ATRIOX beat 3 Spartans, for -Yoink- sake that’s beautiful writing you know why? Because “If not even 3 of the most galaxy renouned space warriors can beat this one brute, how does Captain Cutter even stand a chance?” And that’s a story if I ever saw one. I can’t wait to play it! It doesn’t matter if its bad, I’ll come straight back here to criticize it if I have to, but if I can praise 343 for anything and tell them that this is what makes a good showing for a game? Its this guy, Atriox, he who dethroned the Didact for my favourite villain in all of Halo!
> > (I haven’t played Halo 2, don’t hate me!)
>
> 343i can prove that they can write good characters such as Atriox

Plus, Brian Reed didn’t write Halo Wars 2. That’s mostly why the writing is so good.

> 2535435616191030;13:
> > 2533274823944337;8:
> > > 2535452753042035;1:
> > > In my opinion, Atriox is the best villain that 343 industries has ever done
> >
> > Completely agree!
> > I’ve been playing the Campaign and I have to say, so far in my opinion, Halo Wars 2 has got to be the most dark, emotionally charged Halo games I’ve ever played.
> > Of course, I am still playing the campaign, so will update my opinion on the whole (without spoilers) campaign experience.
>
> I wasn’t around for Halo Wars the first, and I was pretty bad at the controls of the HW2 beta. Scarwolf, your post about the darkness of HW2’s campaign surprised me, I thought nothing could beat Halo Reach in that sense. I may have a game to go buy.

The darkness really comes from the sense of fear that surrounds the Banished. Isabel is mortified by what happened to the people she was in charge of protecting. The entire crew of the Spirit of Fire is severely outgunned.

Less is more! We don’t see much of him but Atriox is an awesome villain! Good work with the characters in this game as a whole 343. Very happy with the story in this game!