Atriox appearing in Halo Infinite?

With the upcoming Halo Infinite set to come out this year, is there still time for Atriox to appear in the new Halo video game especially if there is going to be a Halo Wars 2 connections?

> 2535434101253033;1:
> With the upcoming Halo Infinite set to come out this year, is there still time for Atriox to appear in the new Halo video game especially if there is going to be a Halo Wars 2 connections?

Well, i think there will be atriox in halo infinite, just becausebof what you wrote.

I don’t think Atriox is appearing in Halo Infinite. 343 isn’t known for recycling villains consecutively in the storyline and Atriox already appeared in Halo Wars 2 and Shadows of Reach, which I believe is why Escharum is around and why we didn’t see Atriox in any Halo Infinite related media. Although it has been acknowledged that series lacks recurring villains so anything is possible. I would be terrified to see him though, he sent red team running for their lives, I don’t know how well John would fair out on his own.

I suggest reading Shadows of Reach (or at least looking up spoilers) regarding Atriox. There is no definitive answer, but I hope that whatever they do with him, he sticks around to be a protagonist for a potential Halo Wars 3. It would be sad to not have resolution for the HW characters in a Halo Wars game.

> 2533274870308953;3:
> 343 isn’t known for recycling villains consecutively in the storyline

Eeeh… I mean, they pushed Jul 'Mdama as the main villain for three years straight, including games, novels and comics. And he did appear in H5G, even if he was axed in the first mission.

As a Halo Wars player, that would be incredible, but I think the most we’ll get is him appearing as a hologram.

I seriously hope they don’t give him the Jul Madama treatment though.

Not having Atriox in Infinite when it’s his faction that appears as the main antagonist doesn’t seem right at all. I think he’ll be in it.

I feel like 343 wants to make the 2020s of Halo the age of the Banished. Much like the 2000s were the age of the Covenant. They’ve already acknowledged that the 2010s felt like they were lacking a connected story arc and the villain hopping between the Remnant, to the Didact, to the Created just worsened that.

So don’t expect Atriox to make an appearance for a while, the Banished is gonna stick around for the next 10 years. Much like killing Truth was the end of the Covenant, killing Atriox will be the end of the Banished.

If he doesn’t I’ll be very confused as to where he is if they don’t explain that. Because we know he’s back in the Milky Way and was last seen with Escharum leaving Reach. So where exactly was he at the Battle of Zeta Halo and why is Escharum in control of the Banished forces now? I personally think he’ll be in the game in some capacity.

> 2533274837720524;9:
> If he doesn’t I’ll be very confused as to where he is if they don’t explain that. Because we know he’s back in the Milky Way and was last seen with Escharum leaving Reach. So where exactly was he at the Battle of Zeta Halo and why is Escharum in control of the Banished forces now? I personally think he’ll be in the game in some capacity.

Okay, let’s say that Atriox does appeared in the upcoming Halo Infinite, is it possible that he could play in a similar role like how Thanos appeared in Guardians of the Galaxy where he will have a very terrifying presence? At the same time, could the new Halo video game give a hint that Atriox will become the main villain in a Halo Infinite sequel? Do you see that happened?