Atom. New Halo 4 skilled clan recruiting

REQUIREMENTS:

Preferably live in Australia/New Zealand but it doesn’t really matter
NO SQUEAKERS
Played halo since halo 3
SR of at least 100
K/D of over 1.5

ARMOUR
Your amour and it’s colours are fully customisable except for the helmet which must be C.I.O

EMBLEM
You must have unlocked the rogue specialization which will grant you the muzzled wolf emblem.
You also need the crown as the back ground of the emblem

I don’t mean to sound like a -Yoink!- with all the requirements but a bit of uniform always looks good

I am trying to build a clan of up to 8 players (big enough for a big team battle team) but the main reason for this clan is to have a good group of guys/girls that are looking to play halo 4 competitively and win 90% of the time.

I hope you join Atom and if you are interested send me a message on xbox live or reply to this and i will contact you as soon as i can

Still recruiting :slight_smile:

Please follow the rules of the recruiting forum.

There are some specific guidelines that we ask Clan Recruiters to follow during their ongoing recruitment efforts:

• Each clan is limited to one recruiting thread
• Clans may bump their recruiting thread once a week with a legitimate and substantial update (3-4 sentences)
• One additional thread may be made for challenges and tournaments

sorry, didn’t know. However there seems to be no aussie gamers out there which is disappointing, i was really hoping there would be, or maybe i just suck at making clans