ATN is Underwhelming.

Don’t get me wrong, but the campaign was shorter then expected and had less blur cutscenes and was really boring and underwhelming, which annoyed me because i thought full campaign meant some thing along the lines as a lot of missions with pretty cutscenes. The flood wasn’t as scary or overwhelming as they were annoying and the missions are just boring. The final boss fight I could tell from the start, it was gonna be boring and not cool or amazing or epic just straight rinse and repeat game play i wouldn’t mind it if it was a mini-boss but this was the final mission, end game, boss so that disappointed me.

The firefight mode is meh at best i kinda like it tbh but i’ve seen other people complain about it. The leaders are the best thing about it tbh, Pavium is one of my favorite leaders to play, haven’t played with Voridus that much but i find him boring tbh, the maps are eh with one literally just ripped from the campaign but i like it.

so to sum up, isn’t worth £20 for that short campaign, meh game mode and two leaders plus maps maybe put it in the season pass :confused:

Still love the work CA and 343 <3

> 2535427600088439;1:
> Don’t get me wrong, but the campaign was shorter then expected and had less blur cutscenes and was really boring and underwhelming, which annoyed me because i thought full campaign meant some thing along the lines as a lot of missions with pretty cutscenes. The flood wasn’t as scary or overwhelming as they were annoying and the missions are just boring. The final boss fight I could tell from the start, it was gonna be boring and not cool or amazing or epic just straight rinse and repeat game play i wouldn’t mind it if it was a mini-boss but this was the final mission, end game, boss so that disappointed me.
>
> The firefight mode is meh at best i kinda like it tbh but i’ve seen other people complain about it. The leaders are the best thing about it tbh, Pavium is one of my favorite leaders to play, haven’t played with Voridus that much but i find him boring tbh, the maps are eh with one literally just ripped from the campaign but i like it.
>
> so to sum up, isn’t worth £20 for that short campaign, meh game mode and two leaders plus maps maybe put it in the season pass :confused:
>
> Still love the work CA and 343 <3

Like 343 said, this won’t be included in the season pass.
This is premium content.