At what SR do you get silver reqs only?

I know you get silver packs at SR40 and SR50. When do they stay silver packs only? 51 and up?

Thanks.

The color never changes. It still looks bronze colored. I am not 100% on the quality of them though. I heard 41.

Im only SR11(school sucks) but I’ve heard it is never permanently silver, just silver after every 10, but as you get more of the commons unlocked there will be a smaller pool so you’ll start to see better reqs.

I don’t believe you ever truly get “silver only” packs. The quality of the packs changes at level 40 and again at level 100. They visually appear the same in the pack menu, but as a rank 50, my promotion packs range from common to ultra rare cards.

They look like Bronze, but they can contain REQs up to Legendary status once you pass level 50. I know because I am level 67. BTW, I played a CTF match with you yesterday. I believe it was on Empire. Close game, that one. Nice job with your call outs!

> 2661949065475413;4:
> I don’t believe you ever truly get “silver only” packs. The quality of the packs changes at level 40 and again at level 100. They visually appear the same in the pack menu, but as a rank 50, my promotion packs range from common to ultra rare cards.

This is true. A lot depends on what permanent unlocks you already have. At level 40 I started receiving ultra rare REQs and have begun getting a legendary one off cards as well in the promotion packs.

I’m almost SR 30, I have gotten nothing but Bronze for promotion packs with decent stuff and Silver for commendation packs.

> 2533274983431281;5:
> They look like Bronze, but they can contain REQs up to Legendary status once you pass level 50. I know because I am level 67. BTW, I played a CTF match with you yesterday. I believe it was on Empire. Close game, that one. Nice job with your call outs!

Yesterday was a great day for Halo. Most of the teams I got hooked up with used their mic. Was it the Empire game we were winning 2-0 then ended up losing? Great game.

I just went to level 51, and got a bronze looking pack, But you guys are right. There were a bunch of rare items in it.
I have closed off all, or close to all common items already.

I am looking for word to leveling up more with this info.thanks all.

> 2729637095598625;8:
> > 2533274983431281;5:
> > They look like Bronze, but they can contain REQs up to Legendary status once you pass level 50. I know because I am level 67. BTW, I played a CTF match with you yesterday. I believe it was on Empire. Close game, that one. Nice job with your call outs!
>
>
> Yesterday was a great day for Halo. Most of the teams I got hooked up with used their mic. Was it the Empire game we were winning 2-0 then ended up losing? Great game.
>
> I just went to level 51, and got a bronze looking pack, But you guys are right. There were a bunch of rare items in it.
> I have closed off all, or close to all common items already.

That was the game! I stopped their carrier 3 ft from the capture point and returned it at one point. It was quite exciting. :wink:

These I’m 54 still get regular bronze backs for promotion except 40 and 50